看板 lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Don't wish it away, just say it's over to my face, I face the morning with dreams that make my pillow wet, She said she was into me but I was always in the way, She pushed me away. But I will always be near I will always be near Always be near I set my clock for 7.30 every day. And wait for you like I'm in a book or in a play. I'm there outside with a weightlessness you can't escape, You can't wish me away. Cause I will always be near I will always be near Always be near [x2] I will always be near I will always be near Always be near Like a sniper in the wings, like the endless chattering, Like the rope that twists in your hand and it's starting again Like a shadow on your lung, like the verse I've sung, Like the knife that twists in your hand and it's starting again I will always be near I will always be near Always be near -- Even though I can't see you anymore Your memory will live in my heart Forever As well as love does So I won't say....... good bye -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.25.41.17