看板 maaya 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Vocal: 坂本真綾 Lyrics: Rasmus Faber, Fride Sundemo Music: Rasmus Faber, Fride Sundemo Words have disappeared into the cold The ice will keep them there, and I am told Now the empty night is coming Wait, and see, but no one can melt the snow in me Staring deep into the winter night The crystal ground reflects a gleaming light But behind me all is empty Wait, and see, only I can melt the snow in me You arrived, you saved me from the fading stars And the light you gave me filled my empty heart Then you gently wept my frozen tears away Saviour is you name today Found the heart I thought that I had lost I buried it too deep beneath the frost I can feel my walls are breaking Wait, and see, maybe you can melt the snow in me Through the blizzard, on you I will learn Just like the fir tree you are evergreen Now it seems the black is fading Wait, and see, maybe I am not alone, I am not alone, I am not alone, I am not alone, at all this time we melt the snow I'll wait until you have arrived, you saved me from the fading stars And the light you gave me filled my empty heart Then you gently wept my frozen tears away Saviour is you name today you saved me from the fading stars And the light you gave me filled my empty heart Then you gently wept my frozen tears away Saviour is your name today -- ▆▇ \ \ \ ′▂▁▁▃▅” \ ﹨ ﹨もっともっともっともっともっと声が聞きたいのに ▆▆▆ | | \ なんでなんでなんでなんで届かない \ ︴ Ψ / \ LOVE SURVIVE   SCANDAL ︴ | | http://youtu.be/qIxHLQtMOmY
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 43.244.228.248