看板 music 關於我們 聯絡資訊
請求各位大神 能否幫忙神一首年代久遠的無名小站的背景音樂? 歌手: 只知道是男生(應該是華人) 歌名: Nothing Better(英文歌曲) 前奏是一群小朋友嬉戲的吵鬧聲 Google了很久只找到歌詞, 大致如下: Guess I'm not the boy I used to be A growing pain is killing me from inside I fail to tell you that I've loved you (I always do) I get speechless everytime (forgive me) You say you can read it in my eyes You take my hands and bring me back to life I run away and I can't explain why should I I spread my wings and fly Look for a wider place I travel around the world The world is but so small I should have known That there ain't nothing better Now I hope I've never let you down am I running too fast you are left behind A truely feeling of missing you (I really miss you) Creeps in my heart so lonely (I feel so lonely) I spread my wings and fly Look for a wider place I travel around the world The world is but so small I should have known That there ain't nothing better (rap) It's a shame how slow a boy could be In the lessons he learns and in the language he speaks He has somethin' in the mind on the lips immediate 'bout to tell When it comes to show he cannot even express what he feels Although he has not said nothing in fact at all he'd like you to know He loves you so ain't nothing better than love in this world of gold He's been given the love (he knows) but is he giving the love (who knows) It is so often to tell your girlfriend that you love her that you love her Is it really that hard to tell your mum and dad how you love'em After all that i've been thru I finally come to understand There's nothing can compare There's nothing better than your love -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 49.216.56.157 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/music/M.1663895279.A.D80.html