看板 outdoorgear 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《savageboy (奪命書生)》之銘言: : 前幾天去台北登山友買了件mont-bell的Alpine Down Series Men's : 不過翻一下水洗標發現不能水洗耶,照標示說是要乾洗的樣子! : 可是爬板上的文章記得都是說不能乾洗啊,不是說會破壞羽絨上的油脂嗎? : 那我這下該怎辦啊?有板有可以給我點建議嗎?感謝大家了~ : 附上洗滌標籤的圖像 http://0rz.tw/ad3Ii mont-bell的日本官網以及美國官網我都提問了 以下是日本官網所做的回覆(美國官網還沒有消息) -------------------------------------------- Hi Ben, Thank you for e-mail about inquiring how to care the down. I think you saw MAINTENANCE & CARE pages in US site. The care label itself is producing on different instruction by countries. We are sorry that the information makes you confused. I guess the down jacket you have may be produced for Japanese Market. That is why the care label said dry clean is fine. In Japan, we are recommending to take care by dry clearing. Most best way is to ask the professional cleaning place/company in your country what is best solution in your down. I hope this answer will help you. Please let me know if you have further question. Hiroshi Muramatsu International Sales Division MontBell Co.,Ltd. 1-33-20 Shinmachi Nishi-ku Osaka 550-0013 Japan -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.60.223.185
Justic:我們有這種專業的清洗公司嗎? 02/28 21:00
coldairgi:推本文&樓上 XD "professional cleaning place/company" 02/28 21:01
coldairgi:其實我也看過賣冰島鴨絨被的廠商在網頁上推薦乾洗... 02/28 21:02
coldairgi:所以也許的確有種乾洗方式不傷羽毛吧 02/28 21:02
savageboy:如果有人找到這種專業的清洗店,一定要告訴我...XDD 02/28 23:09