看板 poetry 關於我們 聯絡資訊
My goldfish was still asleep, my alarm clock awakens, and i answered it quietly. fed my cat and watered my cactus, took a misty morning shower, slipped into my black dress. i am going to the beach today. strolling down the sidewalk, concrete pavement feels very warm. there is no light, yet the sun and moon are both visible and bright. i walk into the subway station, and i see the train wailing from a distance. i had no shoes on, and nobody is paying any attention. i sit down next to a boy, he is reading an artbook intensively. he has papercuts all over his fingers, his blood marked his favorite pages. those pages looks soft, that clock in the book also looks soft. his shoulder feels soft, and (i imagine) his lips would also feel soft. he pauses reading, and he says to me, Hey, I want to touch you softly, and I want to bookmark your soft body. i grinned back at him, my eyes still looking at that clock instead of him, sorry, i am going to the beach today, could you just flip another page for me? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 96.250.70.163 ※ 編輯: Tabrith 來自: 96.250.70.163 (02/14 02:58)
spacedunce5:very interesting . . . 02/14 04:01
hecati:sort of creepy, and I like it! :) 02/15 14:36