看板 poetry 關於我們 聯絡資訊
nostalgia is the cool night wind that blows through the dimly streetlit roads the alcoves and secret groves and overgrown paths and lakeside rails and a solitary cat slinks on by, eyes bright and cold and singing of heartbreak and hopeless hope and winds that cease to blow in the city there is a garden in the garden there is a lake at the center of the lake is a pagoda on the pagoda is a stone table on the table is a vase of flowers but the flowers are plastic and the vase is a fake and the table is wobbly and the pagoda has no bridge and the lake is artificial and the garden is landscaped and the city, the city just keeps on churning . . . . . . . and my mind cannot stop turning around and around the image of you so i write this poem to help me put you aside ----you're wrecking my life i can't think i can't think you're all that i see and every line is you: you're the wind and the night and the dimly lit roads the secluded alcoves and secret groves the paths and the rails and that goddamn cat whose eyes laugh at my heartbreak and hopeless hope you're the city the garden pagoda table vase i'm the plastic the wobble the invisible bridge and you make my mind keep churning and churning because some women are so beautiful it hurts. -- p2: defenestrate -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.253.239 ※ 編輯: spacedunce5 來自: 140.112.253.239 (03/19 21:45)
korn31910:good 03/19 21:56
※ 編輯: spacedunce5 來自: 46.246.31.128 (03/25 18:32)