精華區beta AKB48 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://newzealandjapanmagic.diarynote.jp/201007282048061343/ (一番) I want to carry your way, I don't wanna be too late to find your and my place Is this wonder and say? I was a fool, who just couldn't know my heart. All I wanna say "I love you, Be my side!!" You and me, love, all I see everything I want. So sweet, and me? How do you say it's gonna be if I sleep on your dream. Only thing I can be is just you cann't see. My heart, body and soul, longing to belong to you. (サビ) Love you so, I need you so! Say the word I'll never let you go! Care for you, I want make you do tell the word, and tell love me and you. Love you so, I need you so! Don't wanna hold back. I'm just very sure! Listen hear me, I wish you know “Oogoe Diamond!” (2番) Mazing and losing in you, how could I ever do. I'm looking for my way to make you wanna stay. Give me a chance, you are the only one I see. Keep on tell me, you are love. you love me. I wanna be everything you need, everything wonder in a dream. Love is so beautiful to me, I'll never really hold back me. Love will grow, day by day. Under sunshine to stay, happiness comes to your way. Every single day for you! (サビ) Need your love, I need your love. I ever remember where you go. Promise you I gonna love all for you and so I let you know. Hold my heart, I'll hold you back. I'm gonna take you to my paradise. Won't you hear me? as I have to you I will let my heart to shout to you. (間奏) If you say something like you are good, set your mind then I'll make you move. There is nothing hold me back I won't stop my loving so tight Say your love, let me out. You know what it's (is) all about. (ラストサビ) Love you so, I need you so. Say I the word I never let you go. Love you so, I need you so. Tell the word I'm just very sure (shall be really sure). Love you so, I need you so. Take my heart and you oh. Love you so, I need you so. Tell me, I am not scared anymore. Love you so, I need you so. Don't wanna hold back right now, give me hold (give me more) Listen, hear me, I wish you know “Oogoe Diamond” Get out if you love someone. So shout, once I love you. Don't stop loving someone. Say your love again, I love you. Look up to the sky and the sun. Shout it out for more "I love you." There is nothing hold me back. I won't stop my loving, so supple! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.165.242.240 ※ 編輯: NewYAWARA 來自: 219.165.242.240 (07/30 08:32)