精華區beta AKB48 關於我們 聯絡資訊
AKB48 in NY訪談內容 參加成員:大帥、白菜、佐江、優子、大神、高蜜 (依座位由左至右) 來源: http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1857&start=850 p.s.以下是亂翻 1) What made you audition for AKB48 1) 為何參加AKB48甄選 Akimoto - She wanted to perform in front of people 大帥 - 想在人們面前表演 Kojima - Wanted to be an idol; she saw the poster of the audition and felt the aura of her in it 白菜 - 想成為偶像,看到甄選海報並感覺她可以 Miyazawa - In middle school, she was very busy with activities; she wanted to take ONE audition 佐江 - 在中學的時候忙於各種活動,想參加一次甄選 Oshima - She wanted to achieve her goal of becoming an Actress 優子 - 想完成她成為女優的夢想 Maeda - It was spontaneous 大神 - 不由自主就參加了 Takahashi - Her mother made her interested through dancing and singing lessons; felt it was instinctive 高蜜 - 媽媽讓她對甄選有興趣,因為有受過跳舞唱歌訓練 2) What experiences you have as an idol you couldn't as a normal person 2) 有什麼經驗是偶像能做一般人不行 Akimoto - Feeling the attraction of performing/being seen by others 大帥 - 感受到表演的吸引力/被別人注視著 Kojima - As a normal person, she would always eat at a combini (convenience store); as an idol, she now eats good food [rofl] 白菜 - 一般人她可以常常吃便利商店,當了偶像都吃美食 Miyazawa - The feeling of excitement of dancing, singing and acting; important keys [clap] 佐江 - 跳舞、唱歌跟表演的興奮感覺 Oshima - Coming to New York (The start of world domination [hehe] ) 優子 - 來到紐約 優子真狗腿…XD Maeda - Coming to the United States 大神 - 來到美國 後面兩個都學優子是怎樣… Takahashi - Being happy, attending New York Anime Festival 高蜜 - 高興出席紐約動畫節 3) What do you do in your spare time? 3) 休閒時間做什麼 Akimoto - "CLEAN MY ROOM" (said in english!!!) 大帥 - 清理房間(用英文) 平常都不整理嗎? Kojima -Shopping with her members 白菜 - 跟成員們去瞎拼 Miyazawa - Eating, Sleeping, Sleeping and Eating 佐江 - 吃飯睡覺,睡覺吃飯 囧rz Oshima - Sleeping 優子 - 睡覺 Maeda - Going to the movies with either herself or her mom 大神 - 跟媽媽或自己去看電影 別再看暮光之城了… Takahashi - Reading manga, playing video games, sleeping 高蜜 - 看漫畫,玩電玩,睡覺 4) What kind of music do/are you listening to? 4) 聽什麼種類的音樂 Takahashi - AKB48 songs but also 80's music, like NAKAMORI AKINA [rock] 高蜜 - AKB48以及80年代,像中森明菜 Maeda - Listen to many kinds, but not too much; listens to AKB48 instead 大神 - 聽很多種,但不是很多,代替AKB48 Oshima - Two songs of AKB48 that they have to sing...IN ENGLISH 優子 - 她們必須用英文唱的兩首AKB48歌曲 不是在問妳這個吧… Miyazawa - AKB48 and ABBA 佐江 - AKB48跟ABBA Kojima - Listen to a lot of idol music, loves to dance to it 白菜 - 聽很多偶像音樂,喜歡跟著跳舞 HP的歌? Sayaka - AKB48 and Michael Jackson (Said in English) 大帥 - AKB48跟麥可傑克森 大帥英文真不錯… 5) 10 years from now, where do you see yourself? 5) 10年後妳認為自己會? Takahashi - She'll be 28 years old; still looking for dreams and enjoying her life 高蜜 - 變成28歳,仍在找尋夢想跟享受人生 Maeda - Speaking English very fluently 大神 - 說英文很流利 真的? Oshima - 13 30 (Mistakenly said 13) years old, she wants to have a baby 優子 - 30(故意說成13)歳,想要有個小孩 上演10年櫻劇情? Miyazawa - Still a member of AKB48; if not, then get together with the members and sing Junen Sakura 佐江 - 還是AKB48成員,不是的話就跟成員一起唱10年櫻 10年後應該在SDN48 Kojima - Speaking English Fluently 白菜 - 說英文很流利 妳該不會沒想就抄大神的來用吧! Akimoto - To continue AKB48, expanding her skills as an actress internationally 大帥 - 繼續AKB48,磨練技巧成為國際級女優 6) Which AKB48 is your favorite to sing? 6) AKB48最愛唱的歌曲 Takahashi - Sakura no Hanabiratchi 高蜜 - 桜の花びらたち Maeda - RIVER 大神 - RIVER 不愧是ACE,回答問題還不忘打歌。XD Oshima - Senaka kara Dakishimete 優子 - 背中から抱きしめて Miyazawa - BINGO 佐江 - BINGO Kojima - Oogoe Diamond 白菜 - 大声ダイヤモンド Akimoto - Boku no Taiyou 大帥 - 僕の太陽 7) Your feelings about the members exchanging amongst the 3 teams? 7) 3組成員重新洗牌的感覺 Takahashi - At first, she was worried, but now sees it as a great chance to find good opportunities 高蜜 - 剛開始很擔心,但現在認為是大好機會 Maeda - Very excited, ready to follow Leader Takahashi! 大神 - 非常興奮,準備好跟隨隊長高蜜! 有たかみな真好。XD Oshima - No worries! Just excited to find new members 優子 - 不擔心,對找新成員感到興奮 Miyazawa - Even though she loves the current Team K, is excited for the new Team K more and more 佐江 - 雖然喜歡現在K組成員,但對新K組越來越感到興奮 Kojima - Think that the new members are good with speaking and is very excited 白菜 - 認為新成員對談話有幫助,非常興奮 Akimoto - Really excited (rest of my handwriting illegible [cry] ) 大帥 - 真的很興奮 8) Do you have boyfriends 8) 有沒有男友 Executive Producer Makino: "...I hope not *chuckles*" [whew] [rofl] 執行製作Makino - 我希望沒有 我希望看成員回答啊!XD 9) I want to be an idol in Japan, any advice you can give me? 9) 我想成為日本偶像,有沒有什麼建議 Takahashi - Never give up, chase your dreams and come to Tokyo! 高蜜 - 永不放棄,追逐夢想並且來東京 Maeda - "You are very cute! Be the way you are!" (Had to say it twice, since translator was busy) 大神 - 妳很可愛,作妳自己! Oshima - "You are very cute!" Believe in yourself! But I hope you don't, we may become rivals! [rofl] 優子 - 妳很可愛要相信自己,但我不希望妳這樣,因為我們會變成對手 優子真搞笑… Miyazawa - If I can become an idol, you can as well! Let's do it together! 佐江 - 如果我能當偶像,妳也可以,我們一起做吧! 佐江妳沒那麼差吧!XD Kojima - Have an aura of kawaii! [clap] 白菜 - 妳有可愛的光環 Akimoto - Keep your dreams, and they will come true (? Handwriting a bit illegible) 大帥 - 不放棄追求夢想,它們就會成真 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.209.1 ※ 編輯: cava1ry 來自: 118.169.209.1 (09/28 00:30)
ppinpp:優子好好笑XD 感謝翻譯:) 09/28 00:41
robinhou:照片集 http://0rz.tw/sQmKC 09/28 01:16
coayin:外國mtv訪談 http://0rz.tw/T7WCE 09/28 10:48
Falcone:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLLPF5APLbo 自我介紹XDD 09/29 02:27
Falcone:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvWrWV2Gh-s 短髮小陽菜 09/29 23:13
cava1ry:歪國人果然都喜歡陽菜,大小帥甚至阿醬都被剪掉了。XD 09/29 23:41
wakayama:新手村村長XD 09/29 23:42
Falcone:I'm ATSUKO MAEDA.My nickname is Acchan.Thank you. 09/29 23:49
Falcone:YUKO give me NY cheese cake today. Very delicious.... 09/29 23:49
wakayama:美放:阿醬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 09/29 23:52
Falcone:YEAH!Hello Everyone!My name is MIHO MIYAZAKI.I'm 15 09/29 23:54
Falcone:years old.I called MYAO(....).In food in New York.... 09/29 23:55