精華區beta ALL-RUSSIANS 關於我們 聯絡資訊
THE TOUR LIFE What do you most like about being on the tour: Petrova: "Changing plases all the time is very exciting, from seeing different cultures to eating different foods." Dementieva: "Meeting so many interesing people around the world while at the same time working to win a tournament" Myskina: "Really, nothing. Every year the tour gets tougher." Whats the Hardest Part about Traveling? Kuznetsova: "Its a double-edged sword because youre seeing the world but you are missing your freinds and family." Zvonereva: "The flying is too much sometimes. Once i flew from Miami to Sydney for 14 straight hours. Or another time going consecutive weeks from New York to Moscow to Beijing to Moscow and Miami. Thats hard on your body." Was there a moment or match early in your career that showed you had the goods to be a successful pro? Dementieva: In 1999 we plaed the Fed CUp final, and I beat Venus. Even though our team lost 4-1 just to get that one win for Russia was very important to me." Myskina: Palermo 1999, I made it out of the qualies and won the tournament. Then I quilifeid for the US OPEN." Petrova: WInning the Fench Open juniors in 98' Zvonereva: " In 2003 I beat Venus at ROLAND GARROS." WHats your favorite city? Zvonereva: "Beijing is a lot like my hometown, Moscow - great hotels, great plase for an event. It was also fun in Beijing to go and this market and buy a fake rolex watch" Kuznetsova: "Anywhere, so long as i dont have to be there more that two weeks:" Petrova: Melbourne. Its so green and busy." Myskina: Zurich. I love the mountains and the smaill cafes and the hot chocolate. Dementieva: "Moscow" What to your parents think about your careers? Myskina: "Tennis was my fathers dream, he pushed me, and he's really happy" Dementeiva: Tennis wasnt my decision. My mom made it for me. My parents always wanted me to play tennis." Petrova: "Both my parents are atheletes so they know what it takes to be a pro" When does being a pre seem most frustrating? Petrova: "Packing. Youve got just a little time to fold all these clothes and you're tired and want to sleep." Myskina: "It's one thing to play when you're rising up the ranks, but it's another when people think you have to win" CHILLING OUT What do you do to relax on tour? Zvonereva: "I watch movies on my DVD player and I also like to read books like War and Peace" Dementieva: "You don't really have time to relax at a tournament, but when I have time, I like to go to the pool and read Dostoevsky or Nabokov." Myskina: "Movies like Meet the Fockers or books like Lord of the Rings." Petrova: "I always have a book with me, or play music, or play cards with my coach." How do you relax away from the tour? Kuznetsova: "It's fun to ride a snowbouard, or hang out with freinds, or watch a good comedy like Bruce Almighty." Zvonereva: "Just go home to Moscow and sit in a restaurant with my freinds." Myskina: "Mostly I like to be with my family. Otherwise , I could probably sleep all day." Whats your favorite meal? Petrova: "Suchi, anytime, anywhere." Myskina: "Suchi, I love eel." Dementieva: "Suchi" Kuznetsova: "Suchi" Zvonereva: "I eat everything. I like something different every day. In China, I love the Peking duck. In Russia, crepes with caviar." How Many songs do you have on your Ipod? Kuznetsova: "At least 2,000. Lots of R&B." Zvonereva: "Nearly 3,000. Usher, 50 Cent, and Eminem are some of my favorites." Myskina: "I dont have one. Kuznetsova, shes the one who knows how to make all that stuff work. " What Movies and TV shows do you watch? Petrova: "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch is very relaxing. Thers no meaning to it, just fun." Dementieva: "I dont watch TV." Myskina: "Friends, I like all of them. THey are all really funny." WHo's going to play the movie of your life? Petrova: "No one could play me." Zvonereva: "Julia Roberts" Dementeiva: "No One" What Famouse people have you met? Myskina: "Through Jennifer Capriati, I got to meet Matthew Perry. But I'm not really into that." Zvonereva: "It was pretty cool to meet Boris Yeltsin when we won the Fed Cup. I want to meet Pultin." Dementieva. "I've met Yeltsin and Pultin, but I'm not trying to meet famous people. There's nothing special about them, they are normal people." Whats your biggest fear? Kuznetsova: "Snakes" Petrova: "Turbulence on a plane, I've had my share." Myskina: "The future-finding myself after tennis." Whats the coolest thing you own? Dementieva: " My cactus collection." Zvonereva: "My Nissan Primera. Its black, with tinted windows." Petrova: "Ive got quite a big apartment in Moscow." Myskina: "My black BMW 328." BACK TO SCHOOL What kind of student where you? Kuznetsova: "Very well-behaved" Myskina: "Oooohhh....well, the normal one who missed a lot of lessons because of tennis." Dementieva: "I was a good student until a started traveling more for tennis." Petrova: "Until i started playing tennis at age 8, i was an exellent student." Zvonereva: "Actually I was good. I love school." What where your favorite subjects? Dementieva: "Russian and french" Kuznetsova: "Math" Myskina: "I really liked learning how to write and speak in Russian." Petrova: "Biology" Zvonereva: "math" Do you still think of going back to school and if so, what would you like to study? Dementieva: "Yes. I'd study sports management. I think I have learned a little bit about how that fielf works." Zvonareva: "I'd like to learn how to become a computer programmer." Myskina: "It would be fun to go to a university and study something like design, or something with clothes and fashion." It you werent a tennis player, what would you be? Petrova: "A Doctor" Myskina: "I don't know, I don't know. I've been playing tennis since I was 6. I really like who I am. Kuznetsova: "An athlete in another sport-any sport." Dementieva: "Doctor" HANGING OUT How do you stay friends when you travel so much? Myskina: "Lots of time on the phone and sending text messages." Petrova: "Its very hard. I have some great freinds back home who don't play tennis. We email a lot, but when I'm home, we try to spend lots of time together." Zvonereva: "In a way it's fun just to have freinds all over the world in different cities." Have you made freinds on the tour? Petrova: "Players are more business freinds that close freinds." Myskina: "I hang out mostly with the Russians." Dementieva: "It's very difficult to be freinds with somebody that you have to play against that day." THE RUSSIAN EXPERIENCE What is it like competing agaisnt others from your homeland? Myskina: "It's tough. When I was the number one Russian, I had to prove myself all the time. Now Im not, so theres no pressure on me. Even more, friendships will last long than anyhing in tennis. Dementieva: "It's more about the way you feel for this person, With Myskina we started to do things together and there are a lot of memories we can share together." Kuznetsova: "It's very tough, but I'm motivated to play against someone from home." Whats it like to be famous in Russia? Myskina: "In the US there are these magazines and TV all the time with famous people going to the beach or eating. In Russia, its much more quiet." Petrova: "Ive hardly ever had people walk up to me." Zvonereva: "People dont watch sports that much in Russia, so only once in a while do people ask for autographs." How much time do you spend at home? Myskina: "Three to four months." Dementieva: "Two Months" Zvonereva: "Two Months" Petrova: "Four Weeks" Kuznetsova: "Two Weeks" What do you think it is about Russians that make them so good right now? Zvonereva: "Kournikova and Kafelnikov helped make tennis popular, so parents wanted kids to play becuase they thought kids could make money." Petrova: "We all came out of the juniors and looked up to each other. We try to give everything we can to the sport." Myskina: " We're tough and we practice hard." WORD ASSOCIATION AMERICA Petrova: "Big Portions" Zvonareva: "Boring" Kuznetsova: "Lots of fast food" Dementieva: "Hamburgers" Myskina: "Far from home." TENNIS Petrova: "Lots of Sweat" Zvonereva: "tennis ball" Kuznetsova: "having fun" Dementieva: Grand slam" Myskina: "Number one" ANNA K Petrova: "long blond" Zvonereva: " Anna the great" Kuznetsova: "Famous" Dementieva: "Kournikova" Myskina: "Kournikova" WIMBLEDON Petrova: "Strawberries and cream" Zvonereva: "Grass" Kuznetsova: "My Birthday" Dementieva: "Grass courts" Myskina: "QUEEN" TRAVELING Petrova: "Lots of luggage." Zvonereva: "Planes" Kuznetsova: "Lots of Flights" Dementieva: "Planes" Myskina: "Tennis" ROOM SERVICE Petrova: "PAy TV" Zvonereva: "Food" Kuznetsova: "Tired" Dementeiva: "Boring" Myskina: "Cheeseburger" -- 伊蓮娜‧戴曼提耶娃登上WTA單雙打排名第一指日可待。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.243.84
ouch:讚!!! 203.203.34.44 07/15
someqoo:戴娃真走氣質路線… 218.175.81.126 07/15
lister:戴娃的仙人掌收集 真妙 61.223.165.22 07/16
nicholasJCF:米娜好好笑喔XD 太讚了米娜 218.170.105.74 07/16