精華區beta AntiVirus 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《smallgress (童話王國裡的笨蛋)》之銘言: : 我照做了 可是還是又冒出來呀(泣.....) 不確定你說的是不是TROJ_SWIZZOR.R 因為我找不到你說的troy swizzer這個病毒的資訊 如果是TROJ_SWIZZOR.R的話 趨勢網站有解毒方式 http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/zh-tw/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName =TROJ_SWIZZOR.R 我幫你轉貼在下面好了 大意是要更新到最新的病毒檔 然後用安全模式開 搜尋感染到病毒的檔案 直接砍掉 記得砍完要清資源回收筒 說明 This memory-resident Trojan attempts to connect to various Web sites to download files. Note that downloaded files may change any time. It runs on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP. 解決方案: Restarting in Safe Mode ?On Windows 95 Restart your computer. Press F8 at the Starting Windows 95 message. Choose Safe Mode from the Windows 95 Startup Menu then press Enter. ?On Windows 98 and ME Restart your computer. Press the CTRL key until the startup menu appears. Choose the Safe Mode option then press Enter. ?On Windows NT (VGA mode) Click Start>Settings>Control Panel. Double-click the System icon. Click the Startup/Shutdown tab. Set the Show List field to 10 seconds and click OK to save this change. Shut down and restart your computer. Select VGA mode from the startup menu. ?On Windows 2000 Restart your computer. Press the F8 key, when you see the Starting Windows bar at the bottom of the screen. Choose the Safe Mode option from the Windows Advanced Options Menu then press Enter. ?On Windows XP Restart your computer. Press F8 after the Power-On Self Test (POST) is done. If the Windows Advanced Options Menu does not appear, try restarting and then pressing F8 several times after the POST screen. Choose the Safe Mode option from the Windows Advanced Options Menu then press Enter. Additional Windows ME/XP Cleaning Instructions Users running Windows ME and XP must disable System Restore to allow full scanning of infected systems. Users running other Windows versions can proceed with the succeeding procedure sets. Running Trend Micro Antivirus Scan your system with Trend Micro antivirus and delete all files detected as TROJ_SWIZZOR.R. To do this, Trend Micro customers must download the latest pattern file and scan their system. Other Internet users can use HouseCall, Trend Micro旧 free online virus scanner. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.240.107