精華區beta Asiantennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Gowza說﹕ I saw the whole match, peng has big grounides that are consistent, she moves quite well and has great balance on her shots on the run for a big girl. serve is a bit of a worry tho, bit like kapros in that department, something she will definately need to work on if she wants to compete with the top 20 or so players. nastya didnt really play that well imo, more unforced errors than usual for her and her serve wasnt on either, she did play some really grat points and showed glimpses. one thing i noticed about peng that really impressed me a lot was her depth on her shots, absolutely amazing depth on basically every shot. tennnisfannn說﹕ Just saw the match and peng sure is exciting. Her forehand is brilliant. She is right handed and has a double fisted forehand, the beauty of that stroke is for the most part, one cannot tell if she is going to go cross court or dtl. She sure had myskina baffled. Player to watch this year. Bradshaw#4說﹕ I saw Shuai play WTT back in '03 and even then it was apparent she was going to be at least top 20 material. Her game is reminiscent of Monica's in so many ways besides the two fisted groundies. She can cook up some absolutely hellacious angles, particularly on the dead run, and simply wallops the crap out of every single shot. She also has the same easygoing personality. jd4eva說﹕ Peng is ultra impressive. Really aggressive with very hard groundstrokes. She dominated Myskina today. Myskina wasn't at her best but Peng didn't let her play her game and really held up when it came to winning the match. Levo說﹕ I saw it. Myskina was impressive in parts but was honestly outplayed today. She took and injury time-out early in the second set for a cut on her hand. pcrtennis說﹕ Shuai outplayed Myskina from start to finish. She's got loads of talent and has huge ground strokes (two hands on both sides)!! broncosevn說﹕ WOW !!! I saw Peng in qualifying and she played out of her skin in todays match !! I havent seen a double handed player be so consistent on both sides in a match for along time. The lack of pace on her serve was troubling Mystina from the start and again Peng's consistancy was huge factor in her win. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.17.86