精華區beta Asiantennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
印度官方消息說,印度雙雄2012年將不會搭檔。 明年Bhupathi將和Bopanna在Chennai搭檔,為即將到來的倫敦奧運作準備。 而Paes傳要和Stepanek合作,但Stepanek未確定參賽與否,所以可能將不參賽或另尋搭檔。 而年終賽小組賽後,Qureshi也證實明年賽季將不會與Bopanna合作, 改和荷蘭籍的Jean-Julien Rojer合作。不過兩位並不排除2013年再重新合拍。 印度雙雄今年贏得Chennai、Miami與Cincinnati,並在澳網挺進決賽; 印巴快車則在今年取得Halle、Stockholm與Paris(Indoors)三座冠軍。 Paes-Bhupathi to split at end of season http://goo.gl/8uNWj CHENNAI: The 'Indian Express' duo of Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi will split again at the end of this season and would not compete together in the season-opening Chennai Open early next year, official sources said on Thursday. "Paes and Bhupathi have decided to part ways at the end of this season. And Bhupathi would be pairing with Rohan Bopanna at the Chennai Open," M A Alagappan, president of Tamil Nadu Tennis Association, said. Paes was to partner Radek Stepanek but the latter has not yet promised his entry to the tournament so far, informed Alagappan, who is also the Organising Committee chairman of the Chennai Open. So, it is likely that Paes would either skip the event or pair with someone to be announced later. Paes and Bhupathi won the doubles title at the 2011 Chennai Open by defeating the Dutch-American pair of Robin Hasse and David Martin in the final. Nearly a year after the pair had got together after nine years, there had been intense speculation that they may part ways again. Paes and Bhupathi are the most successful Indian tennis doubles players with 23 Grand Slams between them. In the year 1999, the duo reached the finals of all four Grand Slams, winning the Wimbledon and the French Open, thus becoming the first Indian pair to win a doubles event at a Grand Slam. Together they have won three major titles and only the Australian Open still eludes them as a pair. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bopanna & Qureshi crash out of ATP Finals http://goo.gl/6pq0U (前略) Interestingly, there won't be an Indo-Pak Express on the ATP Tour next year as Bopanna will team up with countryman Mahesh Bhupathi while Qureshi will play with the 30-year-old Dutchman Jean-Julien Rojers. Qureshi, meanwhile, said, "Next year being the Olympic year, Rohan wanted to play with Mahesh. I totally understand that. They have a chance to do well at the Olympics. I wish him all the best and I'll be cheering for him. He's still the best friend I have on the Tour, that won't change just because we'll be playing with different partners next year. He'll have my support and I'll always want him to win except when he's playing against me." The coming together of the Indo-Pak Express also saw the twosome initiate a peace campaign in the region which won the duo accolades and appreciation the world over. "We'll continue to be ambassadors of peace," Bopanna said, "if it can't be done through our partnership next year then it'll be done through our friendship. Like Aisam said, "we're still friends and we want the best for each other." Both players didn't rule out the possibility of reuniting on the Tour in 2013. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Qureshi confirmed afterwards that Bopanna would play with Mahesh Bhupathi in 2012 at the Indians bid to compete at the Olympic Games in London in July. "I respect Rohan's decision to play with Mahesh, with a view to competing at the Olympics," said Qureshi. "I hope I will be there too." Qureshi will play with Jean-Julien Rojer next year. http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2011/11/47/London-Finals-Thursday-Fyrstenberg-Matkowski-Win.aspx -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.7.214
erickin:好意外!我以為印度雙雄重新組合是為了奧運的說... 11/25 13:31
erickin:這4位亞洲選手暫時雙打排名剛好是7,8,9,10.. 11/25 13:32
erickin:如果明年排名還是一樣大家都可以晉級奧運雙打XD 11/25 13:33