A man was walking across the road when he met an accident.
有一個人在過馬路的時候發生了車禍
The impact was on his head which caused him to be on comatose 4 2 days
撞擊到他的頭部,他昏迷了兩天
before he finally regained consciousness. When he opened his eyes,
終於醒了過來。當他睜開雙眼時,
his wife was there beside him.
他的妻子就在他的身邊。
He held her hands and said meaningfully.
他握著他的妻子的雙手,語重心長的說
" U have always been my side! When I was a struggling university student,
I failed again and again. And sometimes, even my papers as well. U were
there beside me, encouraging me to go on trying...."
"當我在還是大學生的時後,我不斷的被當甚至於我的論文也是,
而你總是在我身邊鼓勵我繼續努力.."
She squeezed his hands as he continued....
她緊握著他的手,他接著說
"When I went for all the major interviews and failed to clinch any of the jobs,
U were there beside me, cutting out more ads for me to apply..."
"當我所有的面試都失敗的時候,你在我身邊為我剪下徵才廣告讓我去應徵..."
He continued: "Then I started work at this little firm and finally got to
handle a big contract, I blew it because of one little mistake.
And U were there beside me!"
"當我開始在這間小公司工作並且終於能夠負責一份很重要的合約時,我卻因為一個
小錯誤把它搞砸了,而你依然在我身邊..."
"Then I finally got another job after being laid off for some time.
"然後在我失業一段時間後再度找到工作
But I never seem to promoted and my hard work was not recognized.
但是卻從未晉升過而且我的努力也不被認同
As such, I remained in the same position from the day I joined the company
'til now....And U were still beside me...."
因此我的職位和剛進公司的時候一樣,但是你仍然在我身邊.."
Her eyes brimmed with tears as she listened to her husband.
當他聽著他丈夫的告白時,她的眼睛閃爍著淚光
"And now I met an accident and when I woke up, U are here beside me....
There is something I'll really like to say to U......."
"現在,我遇到了車禍,當我醒過來時你還是在我的身邊,我有一些事情想要告訴你"
She flung herself on the bed to hug her husband, sobbing with emotion.
她靠近床邊抱住她的丈夫,啜泣著...
He said: " I think U bring me bad luck...."
他說:"我覺得是你害我這麼倒楣的..."
呵.......以上文章轉錄自"小魚的紫色花園"中動三班版
是小Dino(小恐龍學長)po的喔....:)
--
人人都有夢 妳夢我也夢
如果妳夢我 那是妳想我
如果我夢妳 那是妳作夢
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw)
◆ From: GoldMark.m3.ntu