精華區beta Billiard 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Strickland Sees Off Yang Following the dramatic events of Friday there was more drama, this time on the table in the main arena at the CIA as America's defending champion Earl Strickland faced off against Asia's No.1 player Ching-shun Yangin the last eight of the 2003 empirepoker.com World Pool Championship. Strickland, who had pushed his luck all the way to the edge when he fell out with the audience and referee Michaela Tabb in his last 16 game against Steve Davis, made all the right moves before the game began. WPA Officials are looking into Strickland's behaviour and there may be consequences but he certainly diffused the situation as he presented Ms Tabb with a sizeable bouquet of flowers as he walked into the arena. With so much expected, Strickland played some text book stuff early on whilst Yang missed far too many balls for a player of his standing. 中略...... Yang, who had blitzed former World Champions Ralf Souquet and Mika Immonen in previous rounds, made further progress taking the 17th to get within a rack of Strickland. The 25 year-old from Kao Hsiung City came up short with a safety in the next ^^^^^^^^^^^ 阿順是25歲拉 and Strickland ran out to out to find himself on the hill at 10-8. 戰況報導略.... Afterwards, Strickland was full of praise for his opponent, "That guy had beaten me five times in a row before and I always dread playing him because he can slaughter you. "If you give Yang opportunities he can take you apart and he might just be the best player in the world at the moment. I can match him in shot making but his break is devastating like Tiger Woods' drive. 哈哈....我笑了 果然是愛打高爾夫球的人會說的話阿 以下略..... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.230.5.198 ※ 編輯: Owens 來自: 61.230.5.198 (07/20 02:54)