精華區beta Braves 關於我們 聯絡資訊
評分真嚴格 沒一個A的 2007 Top 20 Atlanta Braves Prospects 1.Eric Campbell, 3B, Grade B+ (I really like his bat) 2.Elvis Andrus, SS, Grade B+ (I really like his birthday, lots of development potential) 3.Jarrod Saltalamacchia, C, Grade B (I am more worried about reports of excess weight gain and defensive problems in the Arizona Fall League more than his erratic regular season) 4.Matt Harrison, LHP, B 5.Brandon Jones, OF, B 6.Joey Devine, RHP, B (he has been handled poorly but still has a good arm) 7.Yunel Escobar, SS, B (you can read the comment I wrote below) 8.Jamie Richmond, RHP, B (an aggressive grade but the numbers are great and my intuition likes him) 9.Scott Thorman, OF-1B, B- (below 150 at-bats so he goes in the book) 10.Chase Fontaine, SS, B- 11.Anthony Lerew, RHP, C+ 12.Jo-Jo Reyes, LHP, C+ (nice rebound season but slumped down the stretch) 13.Neftali Perez, RHP, C+ (terrific arm but a long way from the majors) 14.Kevin Gunderson, LHP, C+ 15.Kala Kaaihue, 1B, C+ (sleeper bat, watch this guy) 16.Kris Medlen, RHP, C+ 17.Jeff Locke, LHP, C+ 18.Cory Rasmus, RHP, C+ 19.Steve Evarts, LHP, C+ 20.Tommy Hanson, RHP,C+ Others: Gregor Blanco, OF, Francisley Bueno, LHP; Dustin Evasn, RHP, Tim Gustafson, RHP; J.C. Holt, 2B; Lee Hyde, LHP; Cody Johnson, 1B; Beau Jones, LHP; Jeff Lyman, RHP; Brayan Pena, C; Tony Pena, C; Van Pope, 3B (may end up in top 20); Chad Rodgers, LHP; Jamie Romak, OF: Zach Screiber, RHP; Will Startup, LHP; Jake Stevens, LHP. The Braves in one sentence: Despite their reputation, they are rather thin in high-level pitching prospects, but there are some interesting bats and a large group of pitchers at the lower levels who might develop. Note: ALL GRADES ARE PRELIMINARY. There is a lot of slack in the B-/C+ range and players may move up and down depending on how my thinking progresses. Feel free to make comments, point out sleepers I may have missed, etc. Note that there is only a limited amount of space in the book, and the max I can do is 35-36 players per team. 補個連結http://www.minorleagueball.com/story/2006/11/15/172646/64 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.221.235.129 ※ 編輯: Roawen 來自: 61.221.235.129 (11/16 14:10)
RubenGotay:皇家3的A... 11/16 14:16
cdcase:前兩名排太高 Salty和Kaaihue太低 其他我沒意見 11/17 01:19
synchron:Cody Johnson, 1B 恩 這傢伙已經轉練1B了嗎? 11/18 10:09