精華區beta Braves 關於我們 聯絡資訊
中間插入一段Q & A, 有球迷問了跟板上大部分人都有的問題 Dave (Atlanta): I'm a Braves fan and have been a BA subscriber since 2000. To me, this system is as bad as it's been since then, from a depth and impact standpoint. Agree/disagree? Bill Ballew: Every organization has ups and downs, and right now the Braves do not have a plethora of big impact prospects, especially among position players. That said, they have developed and delivered Jason Heyward, Freddie Freeman, Andrelton Simmons and Tyler Pastornicky to the big leagues over the past three years. I believe there is some solid pitching depth at the lower levels in addition to a few guys near the top, but again this is not the same depth we saw in the 1990s and 2000s. Remember, the Braves rarely see picks before the first 20-plus are off the board in the first round, which makes loading the farm system that much more difficult. ===== 基本上農場看起來貧乏就是前面不少人提早畢業, 選秀排名後面(跟沒錢)的綜合結果 ===== Eric (CT): Hi Bill. How does the Braves organization look as a whole comapred to other teams? I know they have graduated a lot of top prospects recently, but they do still seem to have enough talent to rank in the middle of the pack, #15-#18 range? Thoughts? Thanks! Bill Ballew: I'm not sure where BA would rank them right now, but I believe you're correct to suggest it might be in the 15-20 range among the 30 major league organizations. The talent is a little down, but the depth has been increased over the past two years in both the draft and on the international market. 說是勇士農場排名大約在15-20名 ===== Tom (Atlanta): Thanks for the chat Bill. I'm curious who would be your sleeper to make the top 10 list a year from now? Bill Ballew: I've kind of given it away, but I would say Luis Merejo definitely fits that description. Juan Jaime is another guy who could move into the top 10. A true sleeper would be Nathan Hyatt, a reliever out of Appalachian State who excited a lot of people in the organization in his first taste of pro ball. Luis Merejo, Juan Jaime跟Nathan Hyatt是TOP 10的遺珠 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.121.160.21 ※ 編輯: opqasd 來自: 140.121.160.21 (12/11 17:55)