精華區beta Buri-Guri 關於我們 聯絡資訊
★★★Bye Bye Mr.Mug 01. Bye Bye Mr.Mug Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda Into the fire dolls and future days Good bye our favorites and my love Mr. Mug The life we knew is ending the happiness rise and fall Baby but I never thought we'd lose it all Bye bye... Mr. Mug I don't know was dreaming? When I thought I heard you say "we were in love" But what am I to do now that I've overheard And I know there's another girl I think it's time that we said "Goodbye"... Mr. Mug With noting left but memories The way life used to be... If only we could try once again But I can't do it once again Im sorry! bye bye... Mr. Mug Mr. Mug I don't know was dreaming? When I thought I heard you say "we were in love" But what am I to do now that I've overheard And I know there's another girl I think it's time that we said "Goodbye" Baby no way I can keep this smiling face Cause right now I'm so sad inside it's gone away Gonna miss you but now I know I don't need you in my world Now I know there's another girl I think it's time that we said "Good bye" Good bye our favorites and my love Mr. Mug 02. sunny mood shirt Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Ryo Matsui The birds are flying high in the air fine day I ride my bike with my sunny mood shirt Sunny mood shirt feelin' fine River side cafe such a beautiful sight I will wait here till he comes And say "hello" with my sunny mood shirt The birds are flying high in the air fine day Blue sky tea cup and my sunny mood shirt Sunny mood shirt feelin' fine In the afternoon I'm waiting for him Oh... here he comes and I say "Hi hello" This sunny mood makes me happy I love sunny day With my sunny mood shirt Sunny days are fun Oh... feelin' fine Sunny mood shirt Sunny mood shirt My sunny mood shirt 03. love baby Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda You are the one I have been waiting for you're the one I need Don't wanna go nowhere I will be happy if we stay in bed all day long "As you like it like it ." I want to be the best girl friend in your life It feels so good to say I belong to someone "love-baby" love-baby" My sweet honey love baby You are the one I have been waiting for you're the one I need Don't wanna go nowhere I will be happy if we stay in bed all day long "As you like it like it ." I want to be the best girl friend in your life It feels so good to say I belong to someone "love-baby" love-baby" My sweet honey baby my baby The love you give me is peaches and cream Life can be lonely without someone to love "you" My sweet love baby I'm glad I've found you and being with you is big fun I'm not sure if I could ever live life without your love "Love baby" yeah You are the one I have been waiting for you're the one I need My sweet "love baby" You are the one I have been waiting for you're the one I need My love - love - love baby Hey baby The love you give me is bleachy and clean Life can be lonely without someone to love "you" My sweet love baby I'm glad I've found you and being with you is big fun I'm not sure if I could ever live life without your love I'm glad I've found you and being with you is big fun I'm not sure if I could ever live life without your love "Love baby" yeah 04. GREEN WOOD DIARY Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda I never look at this picture of our smilin' faces Without thinking of my high school days We rode together on the scooter We were just looking for rainbows The way it will always be I close my eyes and I still see your face The things we did places we'd go That was my childhood Oh my green wood diary ah My only true love story Oh my green wood diary ah Oh my green wood diary We would sit in the park and dream for days of goin' places Do you ever think of those childhood days We rode together on the scooter We were just looking for rainbows The way it will always be All my dreams came true when I met you And our first kiss will last forever Forever in my mind Oh my green wood diary ah My only true love story Oh my green wood diary ah Oh my green wood diary Oh my green wood diary ah Oh my green wood diary ah Oh my green wood diary Oh my green wood diary