精華區beta Buri-Guri 關於我們 聯絡資訊
★★★goodbye and good luck 01. goodbye and good luck Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda It's likely to snow tonight I gazed out of the window "Goodbye and good luck my friend" She said to me "Will you come?" I didn't know whether to stay or go I wish I could be there someday Yes I think it's all right She'll make out fine with no mistakes Looking back on the good old days We had a long talk about it We were awake through the night oh yeah I'll miss you very much if you move I want to go there with you My dream will come true someday Yes I think it's all right She'll make out fine with no mistakes I wonder whether it will be fine Will be fine tomorrow In the cold winter night I say Goodbye and good luck to you yeah I wish to go there Oh see you again I thought of the happy days When I was in our dream Yeah see you again The snow whispers down wo yeah Fall went quickly and X'mas Come too soon It's time you went I wish you good luck my friend Looking back on the good old days I cried till my eyes dried I'm going to miss you Yes I think it's all right She'll make out fine with no mistakes I wonder whether it will be fine Will be fine tomorrow In the cold winter night, I say Goodbye and good luck to you yeah I wish to go there Oh see you again I thought of the happy days When I was in our dream Yeah see you again The snow whispers down wo yeah Say "Goodbye and good luck" I wish you all the way Oh see you again I thought of the happy days When I was in our dream Yeah see you again The snow whispers down wo yeah "Goodbye and good luck" wo yeah 02. YES Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda I was caught in the rain on my way home The telephone was ringing when I got there He's handsome yeah and what's more very rich But I don't care I don't need his love Yesterday a girl came to see him Then last night the girl came to see me I spoke to her I called him a fool I walked by his room and said "Goodbye" Yes Yes Yes "OK" Yes Yes Yes "Baby" Yes Yes Yes "That's OK" It was an eventful troubled night Cause she started to shout and cry He caught me by the arm and said "Believe me" But I don't care if he loves me or not I spoke to him on the telephone Who's the girl who came to see you? He was at a loss for an answer Knew I wouldn't be back again forever Yes Yes Yes "Forever" Yes Yes Yes "Goodbye" Yes Yes Yes "I don't care" Yes Yes Yes "OK" Yes Yes Yes "Baby" Yes Yes Yes "That's OK" I left his room for good and all I left his life for good "Forever" Walked dy his room and said "Who care?" Walked out of his life and "Goodbye 03. I NEVER DREAMED Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda No one can tell what will happen in the future His sudden death surprised us all wo He was successful his suicide he died last night And we were so sad to hear it we cried Nobody knows why he chose to die? The things we said helped nothing Now he lies underground A lonely death within shadows I never dreamed It wasn't within my power to give him help He doesn't realize his mistake wo I know there's noting I can do tears in my eyes I watched my cigerette die in darkness Never have I dreamed of it no Everyone was sad over his death I still don't know why he had to die I never dreamed No body knows why he chose to die? The things we said helped nothing Now he lies underground A lonely death within shadows Never have I dreamed of it, no Everyone was sad over his death I still don't know why he had to die He's dead he's gone he's underground My fears all came true He realized his wish He realized his wish 04. MISTER MOON Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda Fallin' rain we are watching Watching the movies and I'm getting sleepy Do you remember? under the blue moon Beautiful star light That's when I saw you "Mr. moon man" Mr. moon yeah I'm bored "Let's do somethin'! Anything OK! How about going for a drive?" He said "I'm not in the mood why don't you go alone?" I said "Not without you!" I won't go baby without you I won't go "5 ? 4 ? 3 ? 2 ? 1" Hey come on! Let's go! Mr. moon rainyday drive go this melody You know this is our song "Oh yeah" Blue moon got me thinking of summer days The blue moon I saw you so soon you'll take me there "Mr. moon" Do you remember? Under the blue moon Beautiful star light so easy to fall in love "A-HA" I'm feeling good I love this record so cool it's got me goin' I won't go baby without you I won't go "5 ? 4 ? 3 ? 2 ? 1" Hey come on! Let's go! Mr. moon rainyday drive go this melody You know this is our song "Oh yeah" Blue moon got me thinking of summer days The blue moon I saw you so soon you'll take me there "Mr. moon" pa pa pa pa pa pa...... I won't go baby without you I won't go baby without you I won't go baby without you I won't go "5 ? 4 ? 3 ? 2 ? 1" Hey come on! Let's go! Mr. moon rainyday drive go this melody You know this is our song "Oh yeah" Blue moon got me thinking of summer days The blue moon I saw you so soon you'll take me there "Mr. moon" Let's go on rainy day drive go this melody You know this is our song "Oh yeah" Blue moon got me thinking of summer days The blue moon I saw you so soon you'll take me there "Mr. moon"