精華區beta Buri-Guri 關於我們 聯絡資訊
★★★冷たい花 01. 冷たい花 Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda 傷つけ合うくらい愛していた 夢は絕望になった 知らぬうちに 刺しこむ光がすきま風が 濡れた頰に痛く浸み入るよう どうせ明日という日はあって 何かが滿たしてゆくの いつの日か 根據のない小さな新しい夢 手の平に感じてるの I'm feeling my self again I'm feeling better now ... ゆりかごを搖さぶ風 I'm feeling myself again I'm feeling better yeah ... 振り返るように夢から目覺めた 清らかな心でぶっ潰したい 夢も希望も捨てた 自分の手で 怖れていたもの何だっったっけ そう 今はもうわからないしわかりたくもない ここからまた日は昇って この空に痛切に何か感じても 想い出と切なく語らうことが 何の役に立つってゆうの I'm feeling my self again I'm feeling better now ... 大切に壞したい I'm feeling myself again I'm feeling better yeah ... 冷たい花を蹴り散らすように I'm feeling my self again I'm feeling better now ... ゆりかごを搖さぶ風 I'm feeling myself again I'm feeling better yeah ... 振り返るように夢から目覺めた I'm feeling myself again ... I'm feeling myself again I'm feeling better yeah ... 冷たい花を蹴り散らすように 02. Baby London Star Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Ryo Matsui I just can't walk away Why should we wait till tomorrow I just can't walk away, can't walk away I just want you to know I can never let you go I just want you to know I can't want till tomorrow The music stops, you walk me to my door You say good night I need you even more You say baby it's getting so hard leaving you behind Wanna hold you this way want you stay #Baby London star OK You're my sugar "I love you" Baby London star OK You're my sugar "I love you" My busy London Star, OK Hey, you superstar, yeah My shiny London star "My boy" You're my baby "London star" Always too busy to eat Always too busy to sleep I can't wait, I never want to leave your side Just say you love me Don't ever leave me You give me everything I just want you know I can't wait till tomorrow When you're gone darkness comes into my soul So sad, I can't wait cause I need more If only for one night darling let me keep you here Wanna kiss you this way boy, please stay Baby London star OK You're my sugar "I love you" Baby London star OK You're my sugar "I love you" My busy London Star, OK Hey, you superstar, yeah My shiny London star "I love you" You're my baby "London star" I just want you know Boy I can not let you go Another kiss and I just might Darling, please don't say "good night" yeah #Repeat TU RU TU TU...... You're my baby "London Star"