精華區beta Buri-Guri 關於我們 聯絡資訊
★★★長いため息のように 01. 長いため息のように Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda 今明けてゆく空に誓った どんな悲しみも この手に受けて強い氣持ちで感じてゆく事を 夢は現實よりも時には殘酷の樣で 目覺めて少し切なくて泣いた 悲しい夢だった 時ュこの世の何もかもがいまいましくて 後悔に埋もれた私の言葉 掃き捨てる場所見つけ出せたら I will be happy in your dream I'll be happy in my mind 幸福の星を流して I will be happy in your dream I'll be happy in my mind 長いため息のように 數秒前の過去に脅えて譯も分からずに 自分を責めた 何て無益な苦しみなんでしょう あなたがくれた本を開いてここから逃げ出そう 今や明日や現實よりも少しはマシだから いつの日も私の答えは定まらなくて 迷いに迷って遠回りして たどり著く場所 そこで待っていて I will be happy in your dream I'll be happy in my mind 真實が闇の中なら I will be happy in your dream I'll be happy in my mind いっそ消していってよ 銀の月の下 影を落とす 靜かに… I will be happy in your dream I'll be happy in my mind 幸福の星を流して I will be happy in your dream I'll be happy in my mind 長いため息のように I will be happy in your dream I'll be happy in my mind I'll be happy in my mind 長いため息のように 02. Maybe We Could Go Back To Then Lyrics Tomoko Kawase Music Shunsaku Okuda Oh....the day will come and we can begin where we had to end You're my only true friend, I can't forget you Long talks and lazy days I remember those times, I remember all our favorite songs Oh, fate can be so hard There's an empty space in this old heart of mine If only we could go back to then Yes, turn back the hands of time, my friend And count the stars in the sky again If only we could go back to then Do you know there's a place waiting for you A special place in my heart and my life Yes, a beautiful place waiting for you When you come home, we will turn back the time I have all your letters And a box full of memories, my friend But the only thing I need, is you with me Together once again I'm so sad I could cry, though I know, there's nothing I can do You chose red and I chose blue, did what we had to But I'm still missing you Maybe we could go back to then If only we could turn back again Cause hey, we're special best of friends This song is for you and me 'til then Please know there's a place waiting for you A special place in my heart and my life Yes, I beautiful place waiting for you When you come home let's turn back the time