精華區beta CGI-Game 關於我們 聯絡資訊
依照慣例 更新項目又是隱藏在一篇落落長的"短篇"故事裡 更新項目列表要等更新實裝以後才會出現 小弟僅先節錄部分我看起來可能會是更新的文句 原文 http://www.lordswm.com/forum_messages.php?tid=58400 "Report, dear councilmen. What has been discovered about the invasion threat of these bearded pygmy creatures." ...... "A series of scouting expeditions let us believe the dwarves we were warned about dwell on different continent. Constant lookout is held over the Ridge of Hope and the area North from there. The Seraph Stronghold is upgraded on a regular basis to match the most recent advances of the Academy. I consider the threat level minimal." 這段提到前不久...(很久...)要入侵的矮人似乎定居在別的大陸了(?)前哨站仍會繼續盯緊他們的動態,但目前的威脅性不大。(不知是否代表又"暫時"不會有矮人戰爭了) "Very well. Will you then remind me of any breakthroughs the Court has made on finding the source, or remedy, for my sickness?" "Our brightest alchemists and spell-weavers are working day and night,......we have promising leads on both." 這段提到鍊金術跟魔法研究有重大突破,不知道只是故事或者代表有新裝備/新魔法 "New creatures, dangerous ones, organized and threatening, appear on the borders,...... 新怪獸>w< 可能會以獵物的形式出現,也可能舉辦跟之前俄板活動一樣的侵略戰爭 "Right. There is more to it. The military clan system that Your Majesty had conceived as a measure to increase the military potential of all seven factions, has now led to degradation. The Military clan leaders and their high-ranked members are much more willingly engaging in political clashes and influential disputes. Right, I am afraid that if that continues, they will soon forget how to unsheathe a blade! An alternative must be brought up immediately!" 軍事工會可能會有軍事活動或者是調整他的功能 ......I have no heir..." 女王想要繼承人 她要找老公了嗎>///<(特大誤) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.36.145
Moritz:還有多少人在玩@@ 快來找我修東西啊 10/19 12:43