精華區beta CKMB 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Division (Based on achievement record) 以團史榮光來界定(不代表目前實力) Division I: (Championship Division) Bands who have received a first prize rating at any recognized International Competition, Major Regional Competition or a National Championship may apply for placement in Division I based upon their performance credentials. After review of the band's performance credentials & application resume, placement in either Division I or II will be as determined by WAMSB. Division II: (Competition Division) This is the standard division of entry for most bands at International Band Competitions. Division III: (Festival Division) Bands of any category who are admitted as a participant for Festival ratings will be placed in Division III. Category (Based on member age) 以團員年齡層來界定 Open: Any band that does not qualify for admission to the senior, junior or juvenile band categories will be placed in the open category. Senior: Any band that does not qualify for admission to the junior or juvenile band categories will be placed in the senior category provided that 95% or more of their performing members are less than 22 years of age or less prior to the starting date of the competition. Junior: Any band that does not qualify for admission to the juvenile band category will be placed in the junior category if 95% or more of their performing members are less than 16 years of age prior to the starting date of the competition. Juvenile: Bands in which the 95% or more of performing members are under 12 years of age prior to the starting of the Championship will be placed in the Juvenile Category. Juvenile bands will be admitted only to the Festival Division. Class (Based on band numbers) 以團員人數來界定 A Up to a maximum of 60 performing members AA Over 60 up to a maximum of 100 performing members AAA Over 100 up to a maximum of 150 performing members AAAA Over 150 performing members Type (Based on band membership requirements) 以團員組成份子來界定 School University Community Fraternal Military Professional Composition (Based on band instrumentation) 以樂器組成型態來界定 a) Harmony Band b) Drum Corps c) Brass & Percussion Band d) Woodwind & Percussion Band e) Fanfare Band (Bugle Band) f) Bag Pipe & Percussion Band g) Percussion Band h) Specialty Band i) Novelty Band From http://www.wamsb.org 此處為節錄版本