精華區beta CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
照片:http://0rz.net/7b0li 新聞:http://0rz.net/310mD 和王建民有關的的部分: The Yankees had come into Wang's previous two starts on losing streaks of three and two games, respectively. This time, the team saved him. After Seattle took a 2-0 lead with a run in each of the first two innings, the Yankees jumped on Aaron Sele (6-11 for his career against the Yankees). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- He is however, somewhat overwhelmed by the reception he gets at Yankee Stadium, including yet another curtain call last night. "This is a great place to play," Martinez said. "The fans treat me great. But I came back here to win. I'm just having great at-bats and seeing the ball well. The key was Wang. He kept them right there at two runs and gave us a chance to win." The Yankees made it easier for Wang by piling it on in the third. After Martinez's homer, Bernie Williams, making his first start after sitting out three games with a strained right triceps, singled and scored on Flaherty's double. Flaherty scored when Cano ended an 0-for-18 skid with a single to right. The rookie second baseman scored on an error by third baseman Adrian Beltre on Derek Jeter's infield hit. After that, Wang settled down, allowing just one hit and no runs from the third through the seventh. He was relieved by Tom Gordon after yielding a one-out single to Beltre in the eighth. Gordon allowed a two-run double to Bret Boone, which forced Torre to use Mariano Rivera for a second straight night. Rivera pitched a scoreless ninth to nail down his fifth save and 341st of his career, tying him with Rollie Fingers for seventh all-time. Wang delivered very brief answers, in English, in a hasty postgame session in the Yankees' clubhouse. "I feel very happy," was his response to a question about earning his first big-league win. As for what Torre said to him when the manager came to the mound to remove his starter in the eighth, Wang smiled and reported, "Nice going." The same could be said for the whole team, once again. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.122.140
cathdral:愐腆的老虎...啊啊啊..可愛的大貓阿>////< 61.70.107.79 05/11