精華區beta CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
標題:小熊隊自從1938年後首次造訪 Bronx 子標題:本週星期六的比賽,王建民對上 Rusch 本文的最後是在談小熊隊自從1938年的世界大賽後,首字造訪紐約的 Bronx,並且有 訪問一些球員,例如 Rusch。而本文的最後兩段,在 Torre 的訪問中稍稍有提到對於 王建民在紅雀隊表現的看法。 06/17/2005 12:02 AM ET Title: Cubs set for first Bronx visit since '38 Subtitle: Saturday Game of the Week features Wang, Rusch By Mark Feinsand / MLB.com NEW YORK -- The Yankees and Cubs haven't met in the Bronx since the 1938 World Series, when Lou Gehrig, Joe DiMaggio and Red Ruffing led the Bombers to a four-game sweep of Chicago. Saturday, the stakes won't be quite as high, but the atmosphere figures to be electric as the teams engage in the second game of a three-game Interleague series at Yankee Stadium on FOX's Saturday Game of the Week. New York and Chicago met in a three-game set at Wrigley Field in June 2003, but for several members of the Cubs, this weekend marks a chance to visit one of the great, old stadiums in the Majors. "It's one of the classic ballparks of all time, maybe the classic ballpark of all time," said Glendon Rusch, who will take the mound for the Cubs. "I look at that one, [Wrigley] and Fenway as just grounds that so many unbelievable players for so long a period of time have played in. They're classics." Rusch lost his last start against the Red Sox, snapping a three-game winning streak in the process. The left-hander is 0-6 with a 7.16 ERA against the Yankees in his career, including an 0-3 mark and 5.63 ERA in the Bronx. Despite his spotty history against the Yankees, Rusch, who took part in the Subway Series while pitching for the Mets in 2000 and '01, is looking forward to the matchup. "I think it's exciting, especially a series like this," Rusch said. "I always look forward to going there. I loved it when I played there. I always enjoyed that city." Rusch 所訪談的部分我就不翻譯了,直接翻譯以下兩段和王建民有關的內容。 Taking the mound for the Yankees will be rookie right-hander Chien-Ming Wang, who will have gone eight days since his last start, the 8-1 loss to the Cardinals in St. Louis. Though Joe Torre called the loss one of the worst of his managing career, Wang was hardly to blame for his team's sloppy play. 紐約時間星期六,洋基的先發將會是右投手,菜鳥王建民,距離他上次的先發登板以 8:1敗給紅雀隊後,已經過了8天。雖然 Joe Torre 宣稱那場敗仗是他當總教練生涯中 最糟糕的一場,不過由於整個球隊懶散的表現,因此王建民幾乎沒什麼好責怪的。 "It was his worst game, but everything around him looked much worse than it was for him," said Torre, who isn't concerned about the extended rest for Wang. "The way he pitched with a great deal of rest before, I don't think it will be a problem." Torre 並不是很擔心王建民延長的休息天數,他說到: 那是場最糟的比賽,不過對王建民來說,當天他週遭發生的每一件事情看起來都比實際 上來的更糟。看他之前幾次在休息很多天後的投球表現,我不覺得那會是個問題。 Mark Feinsand is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs. PS: 之前一直很想知道 Torre 怎麼評王建民投紅雀的那一場,這次新聞的訪問中終於 能夠知道 Torre 對王的評價了,雖然感覺上是客套話。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.221.28.241 ※ 編輯: mtgun 來自: 61.221.28.241 (06/17 17:11)
MaRay:他周遭發生的是對他來說比實際上來得更糟? 220.135.46.189 06/18
mtgun:我翻譯的不是很理想....sorry 61.221.28.241 06/18
mtgun:那句話應該是說..當時王周遭發生了很多防守錯誤 61.221.28.241 06/18
mtgun:這些錯誤實際上對洋基來說很糟..但對王來說 61.221.28.241 06/18
mtgun:這些失誤的影響可能更糟糕 61.221.28.241 06/18