精華區beta CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《veronica4 (Veronica)》之銘言: http://0rz.net/c30s5 BALTIMORE -- With two starters on the disabled list and no replacement yet discovered for the second, the last thing the Yankees needed last night was to lose Chien-Ming Wang to injury. And it nearly happened on the first pitch of the game. 當隊中兩個先發投手在傷兵名單內,而又沒有第二個適合的替代人選時,洋基昨天最不願 意看到的就是王建民受傷。但就在他投出比賽中的第一球後,幾乎就要發生了。 Baltimore's Brian Roberts smoked a liner off Wang's right arm, but fortunately for the Yankees the ball hit muscle and not bone. Wang threw a few warm-up tosses and stayed in to pitch seven effective innings. 金鶯隊的Brian Roberts擊出一支平飛球打到王的右臂,幸運地只打到肌肉而不是骨頭。 王在投了幾球測試後,繼續留在場上並投了七局的好球。 "It's going to be sore," manager Joe Torre said. "I never dreamed we'd get what we got from him." 教練Joe Torre說:「那一定很痛。我作夢也沒想到他會給我們帶來這麼大的幫助。」 Said Wang: "It's sore, a little bit." 王說:「有一點點痛的感覺。」 Wang, who said he should be able to make his next start, allowed three runs on seven hits in seven innings. He wasn't involved in the decision when Tom Gordon allowed the tying run in the eighth inning. 王在七局的投球中被打七支安打失三分,他說他應該可以在下一場正常地先發。 Tom Gordon在第八局被對手得到追平分後,王就無關勝負了。 "He was great," catcher Jorge Posada said. "I had a lot of fun with him tonight. He was hitting his spots all night. A lot of pitches for strikes, and his sinker was good. A lot of ground balls." 捕手Jorge Posada說:「他表現的很好。跟他配合真的有很多樂趣。他都把球投到 他該投的位置,他投了很多好球,sinker投得不錯,造成很多的滾地球。」 Before the game, Torre said Wang does not deserve to go back to the minors no matter which veterans get healthy. 比賽前Torre說不論另外兩個投手復原與否,王都不會回去小聯盟。 "At this juncture, I think ... you have to find a place for him to fit," Torre said. "I think he's done enough where he can help us" Torre說:「在這重要關頭,我想應該給他找個適合的位子,他真的幫助隊上很多了。」 All three runs off of Wang last night scored on homers. Wang did not allow a home run in his first six major-league outings (37 2/3 innings) but has given up six in his past five starts. 這場比賽王的失分都是全壘打所造成的。他曾經在一開始的37 2/3局沒有被擊出全壘打, 但在最近五場先發中被夯了六支。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.10.204
Legumer:It's sore?? @_@ 219.84.102.35 06/29
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.151.183
peterjack:看完真舒服,總算平反了之前幾各人的意見了 220.135.90.123 06/29
peterjack:一些看雖王會回去的人,證明制度並不是mlb全部 220.135.90.123 06/29