精華區beta CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
轉貼Indians角度的報導, 對王建民的看法在下半段 大意是打了三個雙殺打 錯失好機會導致輸球 記者認為是過去沒跟王對戰過的原因 Lee, offense struggle in loss to Yanks Missed chances lead to Indians' fourth straight defeat NEW YORK -- The way the Indians have been sputtering on offense, they could have used Cliff Lee to pitch his best game of the season here on Friday night. It didn't happen. Instead, the 26-year-old Lee struggled at critical times as badly as the Indians' offense. He let an early 2-0 lead get away, and the Tribe went on to lose to the Yankees, 5-4, in front of 52,938 at Yankee Stadium. "We totally lost this game because of me," said Lee, who was was trying to win his 10th game of the year. "I felt like I lost in that third inning, and in the sixth, I shouldn't have allowed that run to score there." That sixth inning did provide an extra cushion for the Yankees, but they had started on the road to victory, as Lee said, in the third. The troubles in the third began when Lee issued a leadoff walk to Bernie Williams. After the walk, Lee gave up a single to Melky Cabrera. Cabrera's hit brought Derek Jeter to the plate. Lee seemed to have Jeter under control. But on a tough pitch on the outside of the plate, Jeter punched the ball just inside the first-base line and into right field. The Yankees would push across three more runs, on Robinson Cano's RBI grounder to second and RBI singles from Alex Rodriguez and Jason Giambi, before Lee (9-4, 3.89 ERA) set down the side. "After the big inning in the third, I felt like I kind of beared down," Lee said. "I got my stuff back together, and then [gave up] a leadoff double." That double led off the sixth. The Tribe had cut the Yankees' lead to 4-3 in the fifth, but it would grow to 5-3 when the Yankees turned Hideki Matsui's double into a run without another hit. A groundout moved Matsui to third, and Jorge Posada's sacrifice fly to Coco Crisp scored Matsui. "They did the little things right, you know," Lee said. "An infield ground ball got him over, and a sac fly got him in. That's what you gotta do." That's what the Yankees have always done well, and it is what the Indians haven't been doing so well. They had one or two chances like that one, yet could not package enough little things to make much of those chances. Double plays didn't help matters. "I think we hit into three double plays," said manager Eric Wedge, whose team has lost four games in a row. "In key opportunities, we just didn't take advantage." The reason for that might have less to do with the Tribe and more to do with Chien-Ming Wang, a right-hander the Tribe hadn't faced before. Wang (6-3, 3.89 ERA) was effective in making the pitches he needed to make. "We just haven't had that one hit to finish off innings or to keep an inning going -- from one run to two or three," Wedge said. "I think that's the biggest difference." That difference showed itself best in the ninth. Still trailing, 5-3, the Indians knew their situation was dire with closer Mariano Rivera -- he of the sub-1.00 ERA -- on for the Yankees. But the Tribe pushed across a run on Ronnie Belliard's double, Jhonny Peralta's single and Casey Blake's sacrifice fly. Aaron Boone then singled to put the tying run on third and the go-ahead run on first for Grady Sizemore, who'd homered to lead off the game. But on the first pitch from Rivera, Sizemore grounded out to end the game. "It was a close ballgame," Lee said. "We had a chance to win it there in the end, but the run they scored off me in the sixth ended up being a pretty big run in the end." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.70.226 ※ 編輯: missmuch 來自: 220.135.70.226 (07/09 14:07)