精華區beta CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20050906&content_id=1199281&vkey=news_nyy&fext=.jsp&c_id=nyy 09/06/2005 8:22 PM ET Notes: Wang back with Yankees 小王~您回來了~~您終於回來洋基隊了~~ Pavano back, but not how he wants; Vento finally in Show By Bryan Hoch / Special to MLB.com NEW YORK -- Chien-Ming Wang was back with the Yankees on Tuesday, his future role unclear but his right arm ready for whatever September might hold. The 25-year-old right-hander was activated from the 15-day disabled list, one of four players added to the club's depth as rosters continue to expand this month. 星期二 王建民回來了~~回到洋基隊了~~~ 他未來角色的定位不明 但他的右手臂已經準備好面對九月的挑戰 這位25歲的右投手已從15天傷兵名單移出 加入球隊比賽 他也是四位陸續歸隊的選手之一 這個月也將有人陸續回來 "Same as before," Wang said, evaluating his health. "No pain." 小王談到他的狀況說"像以前一樣" "不會痛" He also won't waste any time getting right back in the mix, as manager Joe Torre tabbed the rookie to start Thursday against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. 他也不浪費時間馬上加入九月的混戰 老教頭Torre已經安排這個菜鳥 星期四先發對付坦趴灣魔鬼魚隊 When Wang went down on July 13 with right shoulder inflammation, some feared that the promising rookie's season could be over. One of the unlikely pillars of the Yankees' rotation in the first half, Wang was 6-3 with a 3.89 ERA in 13 games (12 starts), helping hold down the fort as a number of kinks in the pitching staff were worked out. 上半球季 小王是洋基先發輪值裡不可能的台柱之一 13場出賽(12場先發)戰績6勝3敗 防禦率3.89 幫助鞏固防守堡壘 讓糾結的投手陣容能夠運作 而當他七月13日因肩膀發炎進入傷兵名單 有些人擔心他的菜鳥球季即將結束 Season-ending surgery was floated as a possibility at the time. But a second opinion of rest and rehabilitation at the Yankees complex in Tampa, Fla., seemed like the much better option, given the situation and the team's ongoing need for pitching. 當時一個可能是--進行結束球季的手術 或者 基於球隊需要可用的投手 另一個比較可行的選擇--在洋基坦趴灣的訓練基地休息以及復健 It paid off, as September arrived in the Bronx and so did Wang, looking and sounding as though nothing had changed from midsummer. 當九月來到洋基球場 小王也來了 看來聽來都沒變 和仲夏時一樣 "I'm not sure which was the bigger surprise -- that he's pitching again or the fact he went down," Torre said. "I think that shocked everybody." 老教頭Torre說 我不確定哪一個是比較大的驚喜 是他是受傷離隊?還是傷癒歸隊?? 我想那嚇壞每個人 Before Thursday's assignment was decided upon, Wang said he would be open to the idea of pitching out of the bullpen, needing only 20 to 25 pitches to get loose. 在決定星期四的先發宣布前 小王說 他以開放的態度接受牛棚的工作 而熱身只需要20-25球的投球練習 But Torre -- given a trio of choices between Wang, Al Leiter and Aaron Small -- tabbed Wang as Thursday's starting pitcher. Small will start Friday against the Red Sox. 但Torre在小王 Leiter Small三選一中 挑中小王作為星期四球賽的先發投手 而Small則在星期五要對付紅襪隊 Earlier, Torre said he wouldn't discount Wang's ability to be a swingman of sorts, showing the ability to relieve as well as start. 稍早Torre說 他對小王的能力不會打折 相信他擔任中繼必定能和先發一樣出色 "I don't think it would be a problem for him," Torre said. "We don't hesitate putting him out there in whatever capacity." Torre還說 "我不認為那對他是個問題 我們不會遲疑把他放上去" In other moves announced Tuesday, the Yankees recalled infielder Felix Escalona and right-hander Scott Proctor from Triple-A Columbus, and also purchased the contract of outfielder Mike Vento from Columbus. 星期二另一個消息是:洋基隊從3A哥倫布隊叫上內野手Escalona和右投手Proctor 另外和外野手Vento簽約 To make room for Vento on the Yankees' 40-man roster, right-hander Sam Marsonek was designated for assignment. 為了在40人先發名單中挪出位子給Vento 所以右投手Marsonek另有任用 Pavano returns: Carl Pavano came back to Yankee Stadium on Tuesday, latching on with the Bombers for the remainder of the season. Pavano, who was tranferred to the 60-day DL on Aug. 30 with tendinitis in his right rotator cuff, is now resigned to the fact that he won't be returning to a mound this year. "He's here just to cheer us on," Torre said. "The only thing we can do is give him pom-poms right now. He's not able to do a whole lot, but he's had a very frustrating year. "I know he feels sort of funny walking in here. Obviously, we signed him to be an important part of what we're trying to accomplish and he wasn't able to do it." A return was a longshot for Pavano, but he'd remained hopeful, even as weeks turned into months. Doctors insisted that it would likely take Pavano six to seven weeks from the time of the injury for him to return to mound form, and the timeline proved a tad generous. Pavano's rehab continues daily and could possibly have him ready for the postseason, but Spring Training 2006 looks far more likely. Pavano reminded reporters he doesn't make the decisions, but sounded as though he'd prefer not to interfere with the Yankees' run toward October. "I don't think that's fair to the guys who have been here battling the whole year, to take up a spot," Pavano said. ** 以上這大段講Pavano.. ** 大致是說星期二他也回到隊上 雖然只是晃晃 來為大家加油.... ** Torre說了些體諒鼓勵的話 ** Pavano也說不傾向在季後賽回來去干擾那些一直為了季後賽而努力的人 Long time coming: Vento's eight-year journey through the farm system finally got him to the Bronx on Tuesday, as he walked into the home clubhouse for the first time, finding a locker with his No. 58 hanging in it. "All the hard work paid off," said Vento, 27. "All the ups and downs. I'm just grateful I stuck with it." A 40th-round draft pick of the Yankees in the June 1997 draft, Vento had spent the last 2 1/2 years on the big league bubble at Triple-A before finally getting the call to the Majors this week. An International League All-Star, Vento hit .291 with 12 home runs and 84 RBIs in 130 games for the Clippers this season, leading his club with 40 multi-hit games and 37 doubles. "This season's going just great for me," Vento said. "I bought a new house, my wife's pregnant, I made the All-Star team. Now, I'm coming to New York. It's been a great, great season for me." ***以上介紹Vento...*** On deck: Jaret Wright gets right back on the horse after leaving his last start Thursday with a bruised collarbone and neck, courtesy of a line drive off the bat of Seattle's Raul Ibanez. The right-hander faces Tampa Bay's Doug Waechter as the Yankees and Devil Rays play Game 2 of a three-game set in the Bronx on Wednesday night. First pitch is scheduled for 7:05 p.m. ET. "He's a pretty tough character," Torre said of Wright. **以上講的是Wright **星期三將對魔鬼魚 ---------------------------- .........呼~終於... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.103.226
dalireal:有看有推 61.229.141.130 09/07
homer00:沒看也推140.113.124.102 09/07
mtgun:辛苦了 140.114.54.138 09/07
kevev:有推才看 XDD 219.84.21.113 09/07
vasarelly:推~~ 203.67.8.192 09/07
jbmn:推..先發輪值裡不可能的台柱之一 61.228.30.234 09/07
fannys:推 220.132.60.11 09/07
vodos:頓時覺得陳金鋒真悲情 220.131.37.111 09/07
heaven12:辛苦啦 218.169.61.155 09/07
harryrain:推啊 61.216.128.55 09/08
wjc:大推!!!!辛苦了~~~~~ 59.113.16.218 09/08