精華區beta CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《veronica4 (Veronica)》之銘言: : http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseball/yankees/ny-spyside074414518sep07,0, : 1858138.story?coll=ny-yankees-print : Wang is pain-free and will get start 王建民感到無病無痛而且將要擔任先發 : BY MARK HERRMANN : STAFF WRITER : September 7, 2005 : Chien-Ming Wang has put himself in position to be the biggest surprise of : the Yankees' season - twice. 王建民讓他自己成為洋基這季最大的驚喜,而這已經是第二次了 : After having emerged as a starting pitcher who performed way beyond the : club's expectations, he has come back a lot sooner and a lot stronger than the : team anticipated from a shoulder injury that had threatened to end his season. : Wang will start against the Devil Rays tomorrow night, the Yankees 在被球團緊急徵召上來擔任先發,並且投出超乎預期好的成績後,王建民回來了 -比預期的更快,更強壯,球團本來以為他肩膀的傷勢會讓他這季提早結束,而他將要 在明天晚上洋基隊魔鬼魚的比賽中先發 : announced yesterday, adding that Aaron Small will pitch the opener of the : series against the Red Sox Friday. Al Leiter, coming off a nightmare : performance in Oakland Friday, will not take his next turn in the rotation. : The biggest eye-opener in all of that is Wang, which is nothing new for him. : The rookie gave the Yankees a huge boost (6-3, 3.89 ERA) before he told : them in early July that his shoulder was hurting. There was some talk about : surgery, and speculation that he would not pitch anymore in 2005. : But there he was in the clubhouse before the game last night, saying (without : the help of an interpreter), "I'm fine. It feels good. I'm the same as before : - no pain. 洋基昨天宣布Aaron Small會擔任洋基-紅襪系列開幕戰的先發投手,Al Keiter 在對 運動家的那場惡夢-洋基12-0被完封以後將不會出現在這次的輪值表裡面,而最大的 "令人眼界大開的人(原文為eye-opener我不知怎翻比較好)"毫無疑問的是王建民 ,而這對他來說也不是新鮮事.王建民-一個菜鳥在他受傷之前給洋基非常大的幫助 (6W3L 3.89ERA)之前受傷時有討論到關於他的傷勢可能要動手術並且讓他本季無法 在投球,但他在球員休息室說(沒有透過翻譯)I'm fine. I feels good. I'm the same as before- no pain. : "At first the doctors said I had a little bit of swelling," he said, adding : that he saw it was improving, "after two weeks." : Manager Joe Torre said, "When we heard they decided they weren't going to : do anything for it other than rest, rehab and throwing, it gave us hope that he : would come back." : He showed the Yankees enough in his two rehab starts in Columbus to : convince them to give him a start. His fastball was consistently in the 91- to : 92-miles-per-hour range. "One hundred percent," the pitcher characterized : his condition. 起初醫生說我有點發炎,但是兩個星期後他後來又說傷勢有好轉,教練Joe Torre(但是原 文說是Manager@@a)說"當我們聽到他不會做任何事,除了休息,復健還有投球外,就給了 我們希望-他有可能回來"他在兩場復健賽中讓洋基知道他可以先發,他的速球穩定的 在91到92mile per hour"100%"這位投手描述他自身的狀況 : "His numbers are the same," Torre said. "He's not as sharp, probably, as he : was most of the time when he started, but his stuff is good, his changing : speeds is good. Most important is that he has recovered after his starts : normally. I think that's one thing you certainly look at as being major. : "And he has a great deal of confidence. That helps us have confidence in : him." "His number are the same"(這句要怎翻呢..保持原來水準嗎?)Torre說,"他也許 不是很犀利-就像他平常先發時,但是他的投球實力很好,他的變速球很好,最重要的 是在他擔任正常先發一段時間後他又恢復了,我想這是才是最主要的重點,而且他滿懷信 心,這也讓我們對他有信心" : Wang said he could be a reliever if the Yankees want him to do that. It would : take him about 25 pitches to get loose. That was part of the equation in : deciding whom to start this week, Torre said, but the club decided to go on : what it has seen in all three pitchers' recent starts (including Wang's at : Triple-A). : Small is coming off a shutout in Oakland, a day after Leiter started the : Yankees on the way to a 12-0 defeat by allowing six runs before he was : removed after getting only two outs. 王建民說他可以當長中繼如果洋基這麼要求的話,(這句完全看不懂 It would take hime about 25 pitches to get loose)這是一個考量在決定 這周誰要先發,但是club(教練團嗎?)還是決定繼續三位投手的先發.包括王建民 在3A先發 (這句也看不懂..Small is coming off a shutout in Oakland可能是說 Small在對澳克蘭的完封後回來了-洋基被12-0而且Leiter在拿下另外兩個 出局數之前被打了連續六支安打) ><終於翻完了 ......有些看不懂的地方請各位大大們幫忙一下吧 星期五我還在宿營耶@@a看不到王建民的比賽啦 囧rz 感謝rresonance大大以及arslane大大的幫助 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.41.238
rresonance:clubhouse=球員休息室 stuff=投球內容 61.229.103.226 09/07
rresonance:reliever=長中繼投手 61.229.103.226 09/07
IamrealBB:謝謝啦A_A,我們兩個剛好翻不同篇真巧 61.229.41.238 09/07
※ 編輯: IamrealBB 來自: 61.229.41.238 (09/07 23:24)
arslane:shutout是完封 211.72.50.68 09/07
※ 編輯: IamrealBB 來自: 61.229.41.238 (09/08 00:00)
epipole:get loose - 暖身(筋骨鬆開) 68.126.180.173 09/08