精華區beta CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
感謝chiuj版友分享 Wang to go in Game 2 By Jon Lane YES Network Online October 3, 2005 ANAHEIM, Calif. - The Yankees' rotation for the Division Series against the L.A. Angels is set. As for the rest of the roster, it's still anyone's guess, though Joe Torre said he's leaning toward carrying 11 pitchers. 紐約洋基在分區決賽對上天使隊的投手出戰順序已經決定,而其他出賽 選手的安排則尚未明朗,雖然,Joe Torre說他傾向帶著11位投手。 "I think it's probably the safest way to go," Torre said. "This ballclub, theydo a lot of things. And it's probably more important if you do get a situation where you're going to change a pitcher early that matchups may be what you look for against this team, because they are very well balanced and they are very talented and they do a lot of little things, so we want to give ourselves some options." 他說:我覺得這是一個比較保險的做法,這是一支很有能耐的球隊(天使) ,更重要的是,在對戰中可能會遇上需要提早更換投手的決定,因為這是 支充滿天份的球隊,他們有很多戰術,所以我們打算多留點空間來做戰術 上的運用。 Rookie Chien-Ming Wang will start Game 2, followed by Randy Johnson and Shawn Chacon. When Wang takes the mound Wednesday night, it'll be the culmination of a season that began at Triple-A Columbus before his call-up April 27 to replacethe injured Jaret Wright. Expectations for Wang were marginal at best, but Wang was the rock of an inconsistent rotation the first half of the season, going 6-3 with a 3.89 ERA before landing on the disabled list July 14 with inflammation of his right shoulder. 菜鳥投手王建民將會在第二戰先發,接下來是Randy Johnson(game3) 和Shawn Chacon(game4)。王建民會在週三晚上投球,這是他本季最 風光的一刻,一個從三a開始,在四月27號被升上大聯盟接替受傷的 Jaret Wright的球季。對於王建民的期望並沒有太高,不過,他是洋基 前半季殘破投手陣容中不可或缺的一員,有著6勝3敗、ERA3.89的 成績,稍後因為右肩傷勢進入傷兵名單。 It was first feared Wang's season was over, but he returned, pitched effectively down the stretch, inducing 47 groundball outs over his last three starts, and is now the Yankees' first homegrown pitcher to start a postseason game since Andy Pettitte started Game 2 1995. Chacon was 7-3 after the Yankees stole him from the Colorado Rockies in a late-July trade, and has allowed one run in his last 22 2/3 innings pitched as a starter. But loyalty prevailed despite Chacon having better numbers on the road (6-0, 2.90 ERA) than Wang (3-3, 4.65). 進到傷兵名單讓人有點擔心王建民本季是否已經結束,但是他回來了, 而且維持蠻有效率的表現直到季末,在三場先發中製造47個滾地球出 局,而且是洋基史上自Andy Pettitte在1995季後賽第二場先發後, 『第二位自家農場培養的季後賽先發投手』。另一位投手Chacon在七月 自Colorado Rockies被洋基挖角後,投出七勝三敗的成績,在先發22 又2/3局中只被攻下一分。不過,在決定客場先發的這檔事情上,自 家人似乎比較被青睞,即使數字說的明白:Chacon在客場表現比王建民 好,前者6-0, 2.90 ERA,王建民3-3, 4.65ERA。 "I guess if you have to try and analyze it," Torre said, "Wang was the starter before Chacon was. I know I was asked the question, 'Why is (Al) Leiter out ofthe rotation?' For Wang. Well, the reason Leiter was in the rotation was because Wang wasn't there, and we just felt that he has pitched well enough, long eno ugh, to deserve the shot." Torre說:如果你真的要分析我這樣做的原因,那該是王建民比Chacon還先 擔任先發。而我也被問過「為什麼 Leiter不在投手戰力規劃中?」。我 只能說,Liter能進到投手輪值名單中的原因是:王建民那時候沒辦法上場 。現在,王建民已經證明他投的夠好,也維持這樣的表現夠久,值得這個 (先發)機會。 『GAME1 先發名單』 Torre will employ the standard starting lineup used for the tail end of the season, with Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Jason Giambi, Gary Sheffield and Hideki Mastui batting one through five. Rookie of the Year candidate Robinson Cano will hit sixth and Jorge Posada seventh. In a mild surprise, Bernie Williams willbe the DH and Bubba Crosby, whose walk-off home run to defeat Baltimore Sept. 19 was one of the biggest moments of the season, gets the call in center field. Torre將會排出季末使用的標準先發名單,Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Jason Giambi, Gary Sheffield和Hideki Mastui負責前面五棒,年度新人 候選人(台灣之友)Cano第六棒,Jorge Posada第七,有點點驚奇的是 Bernie Williams擔任指定打擊DH,一棒成名的Bubba Crosby將先發鎮守 中外野(九月19他擊出再見全壘打,率隊擊敗金鶯)。 『NOT MESSING WITH GOOD CHEMISTRY』 盡量保持好的化學作用 Johnson's seven scoreless innings June 11 at St. Louis were the first step from the season's nadir, when Torre lambasted the team for a careless effort the night before. John Flaherty was behind the plate that afternoon and has caught each of the Big Unit's starts since. That won't change in the Division Series, as Flaherty will again catch Johnson, this time in Game 3. Randy Johnson六月11號對上紅雀的七局無失分比賽,算是全隊從低潮中 走出的一個里程碑,前晚Torre才對全隊無心於比賽的情況狠狠的教訓了一 番。那場比賽的捕手是John Flaherty,而之後他一直擔任Randy Johnson出 賽的捕手,在這個系列中也不會變,第三戰Randy Johnson跟John Flaherty 會搭檔先發。 Posada (.262, 19 home runs, 71 RBIs) provides the obvious offensive advantage,but he never clicked with Johnson. The undeniable chemistry between Johnson and Flaherty (.165-2-11) is strong enough to sacrifice a little offense. Posada(.262、19支全壘打、71打點)提供很不錯的火力,但是沒有跟RJ 培養出夠好的默契,從化學作用來看,Randy Johnson跟John Flaherty (.165、2支全壘打、11分打點)的組合值得犧牲掉一點點火力。 "His batting average doesn't show it, but he's still able to do some things for us," Torre said of Flaherty, who had a key sacrifice fly in Saturday's division-clinching win at Fenway Park. "It's such an important part of a game, and when you see something as comfortable as that seems to be, I don't want to mess with it. I think the pitching is too important to worry about the offense." Torre對Flaherty的看法是:他的打擊率不代表一切,他的確可以替隊上 做出貢獻。Flaherty在洋基登上分區冠軍的那戰中擊出關鍵性的犧牲高飛 球。Torre還說:(默契、化學作用)是比賽中重要的一部分,當你真正看 到它的存在,我可不想亂搞,投手戰力比打擊火力還值得重視。 Torre has not decided whether to DH Posada in Game 3 against Angels starter Paul Byrd. Torre對於要不要在第三戰讓Posada擔任指定打擊DH還沒有做出定奪, 那場的對手會是Paul Byrd主投。 "I'm not saying we're not going to do it," Torre said. "It's just something that I think the matchups will tell you should do." 我既沒有打算這樣做,也沒有打算不這樣做(關於Posada擔任DH), 我想對手是誰才是決定這事的關係。 Jon Lane is a writer/editor for YES Network Online and can be reached at 作者[email protected]. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.117.71.156
circadian:翻譯辛苦了,謝謝 10/04 12:05
nolover:再推一次 10/04 12:07
chaolin:呼~這篇翻的好多了~ 10/04 12:09
Bparis:翻得真好 推一下~ 10/04 12:12
movespeedy:第4段裡 是說Chacon在7月底的交易中換來的 10/04 12:13
movespeedy:不是去年7月 不好意思 小小糾正一下 10/04 12:13
hsupohsiang:感謝指教.. 10/04 12:16
Conpana:用Crosby就對了 看Ruben Sierra一直瘋狂揮空被三振真的會 10/04 12:14
Conpana:吐血而死 10/04 12:17
steo:Sierra還是適合代打就好 10/04 12:20
milien:真的是值得推薦的好翻譯 10/04 12:29
※ 編輯: hsupohsiang 來自: 140.117.71.156 (10/04 12:30)
ljcf:原來王是繼帥哥安迪後 第二個自家培育參與季後賽的投手啊~~ 10/04 12:30
WangTsao:Rivera不是嗎? 10/04 12:36