精華區beta CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《loh (loh)》之銘言: : THE START OF SOME-MING : FRESH OFF TUESDAY'S RALLY, : WANG, YANKEES WIN AGAIN : By MICHAEL MORRISSEY : May 18, 2006 -- : We'll never know, until the season is complete, how great an impact Tuesday : night's palpitating 14-13 comeback had on the Yankees. It's just too early : to tell whether the remarkable escape from a 9-0 second-inning grave was a : short-lived thrill or a springboard for the ultimate success. 在球季結束之前,我們將永遠不知道星期二這場悸動人心14-13的大逆轉對洋基隊 有多重要。 對於令人印象深刻從二局九分落後的劣勢墳墓中重新逃出來的這場比賽, 究竟是苟延殘喘或是邁向最終勝利的跳板,現在仍無法太早下定論。 : This much can be reported: The short-handed Bombers stayed on the winning : track last night with a 4-3 decision over Texas behind Jorge Posada, the hero : of Tuesday's walk-off victory; and Chien-Ming Wang, who gave a weary bullpen : most of the night off with eight innings. 有很多是可以拿出來講的:Jorge Posada,星期二的英雄,在人手短缺的隊中為洋基隊 延續勝利擊敗遊騎兵隊。另外就是王建民,為疲憊不已的牛棚在八局的好投之中有喘息 的機會。 : "I think we can go back and look at that, for sure," : Joe Torre said of Tuesday's historic victory. ”我想這些必定是值得我們以後回味的。”Joe Torre讚揚禮拜二這場歷史性的勝利。 : "When you come back in a game : like (Tuesday), and everybody contributed, it has to do something for your : confidence. Especially following it up with a game like tonight." : Posada - who smashed a two-out, two-run, game-winning bomb the night before, : drove in the first two runs with RBI singles. Meanwhile, Wang recorded his : second straight quality outing, needing only 81 pitches. He was working on a : four-hitter into the eighth when Gary Matthews Jr. tagged him for a two-run : homer to right that cut the lead to one run. ”當你回頭想起這樣的比賽(星期二這場)時,大家在都有貢獻的同時,對信心是有很 大的幫助的。尤其是接下來又經歷一場像今天一樣的比賽(星期三)。” Posada,這個在前一晚才擊出兩人出局之後的兩分打點最後一擊的人,今晚又用兩支一 壘安打打下前兩分。(註:這邊有點不懂...) 在此同時,王建民也投出了連續兩場優 質先發,只用了81個球。 他唯一的麻煩就是在第八局面對遊騎兵四棒Gary Matthews Jr.時被擊出一支兩分打點全壘打,僅剩一分領先。 : "Aside from that, he was terrific," Torre said. ”除了這個以外,他今晚無懈可擊。”Torre表示。 : Mariano Rivera notched his eighth save with a perfect ninth, redeeming : himself for the shaky outing on Tuesday in which he allowed the go-ahead run. : Although Hank Blalock just missed the game-tying homer with a long foul to : right with one out, Rivera whiffed him on high 95 mph heat on the next pitch. : A popout to short from Kevin Mench ended the game. Mariano Rivera在完美的結束九局上半之後得到了他第八次救援成功,也彌補了他前晚 被對方超前的恥辱。 即使Hank Blalock的界外球差一點就可以成為追平的全壘打,但 下一球Rivera就用95 mph的快速球解決了他。 下名打者Kevin Mench軟弱飛球被接殺,結束了比賽。 : After Posada's RBI single to left plated Derek Jeter in the first inning, : the Yankees gave a run back in the fourth on errant defense by Robinson Cano, : who committed two errors and looked shaky for much of the game. 就在Posada擊出一支一壘安打幫助Derek Jeter在一局下得到第一分之後,Robinson Cano 的一個失誤守備在四局上奉還了對手一分。Robinson Cano這場發生兩次失誤,還有許多 驚險的守備。 (阿~家教來不及了...哪位強者接手吧 = =a) : "It won't happen again," Torre said. "Probably after he messed up a couple : times, he started thinking about it." : Cano dropped a potential double-play exchange on Blalock's grounder with : one out and one on, and both Phil Nevin and Blalock were ruled safe. : Mench then knocked in Nevin with a single to left, but he was out trying to : stretch it into a double. Wang settled down and escaped the inning, and used : twin killings in the next two frames to escape threats. : "He doesn't get rattled by the things that happen behind him," Posada said. : "He just keeps coming." : Jason Giambi, who left Monday's game with whiplash and missed the Tuesday : comeback, returned to the lineup at DH and sparked the three-run, go-ahead, : fifth-inning rally with a two-out double to left-center. : Giambi, who believes he could start in the field by this weekend's series : with the Mets, called Tuesday's walk-off win "unbelievable" and "one of the : best games I've ever witnessed, no doubt about it." : After Alex Rodriguez reached on an error, Posada ripped a single off the mound : and into center, and Cano and Bernie Williams followed with RBI singles. : "It doesn't matter what I'm hitting," Posada said. "Right now I just feel : good, I feel comfortable, I feel like I'm doing a lot of things good. : Staying behind the ball. : "Getting that big hit with two outs is important. Hopefully I can continue : that the whole year." : If the Yankees (23-15) continue to play well over the long haul, it will be : the strength of the rotation, Torre said. Momentum is only as good as the next : day's pitcher, the saying goes, and Wang was certainly dominant. : "Even when you're at full strength, pitching is so important," Torre said. : [email protected] : http://www.nypost.com/sports/yankees/68762.htm -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.188.51
HER0:誰會得到loh的獎金呢??????XD 05/18 18:49
eaquson:真的翻的很好 05/18 19:21
f2002:有看有推喔^^ 05/18 21:21
howard302:好棒的坑^^ 05/18 23:01