精華區beta CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《loh (loh)》之銘言: : THE START OF SOME-MING : FRESH OFF TUESDAY'S RALLY, : WANG, YANKEES WIN AGAIN : By MICHAEL MORRISSEY 一場重要的先發 有別於禮拜二的逆轉 小王,洋基再次獲勝 : May 18, 2006 -- : We'll never know, until the season is complete, how great an impact Tuesday : night's palpitating 14-13 comeback had on the Yankees. It's just too early : to tell whether the remarkable escape from a 9-0 second-inning grave was a : short-lived thrill or a springboard for the ultimate success. : This much can be reported: The short-handed Bombers stayed on the winning : track last night with a 4-3 decision over Texas behind Jorge Posada, the hero : of Tuesday's walk-off victory; and Chien-Ming Wang, who gave a weary bullpen : most of the night off with eight innings. 直到賽季結束,我們才有可能知道禮拜二那場令人情緒震動的14-13逆轉勝對洋基隊 會有多麼大的影響,以現在賽季一開始的情況我們還沒辦法分辨到底這場驚人的逃過 如墳墓般9-0比數的第二半局是短時間的興奮劑還是一個終將帶領洋基獲得最後成功的 跳板, 但有一些是可以確定的:人手不足的洋基打線昨晚仍然在獲勝的軌道上, 在昨晚靠著Posada的優異表現以4-3的比數壓過德州遊騎兵,Posada同時也是 禮拜二晚上擊出再見全壘打的獲勝功臣,另外就是王建民,投出了穩定的八局使得 疲憊不堪的牛棚有了一個晚上的休息。 : "I think we can go back and look at that, for sure," : Joe Torre said of Tuesday's historic victory. "When you come back in a game : like (Tuesday), and everybody contributed, it has to do something for your : confidence. Especially following it up with a game like tonight." : Posada - who smashed a two-out, two-run, game-winning bomb the night before, : drove in the first two runs with RBI singles. Meanwhile, Wang recorded his : second straight quality outing, needing only 81 pitches. He was working on a : four-hitter into the eighth when Gary Matthews Jr. tagged him for a two-run : homer to right that cut the lead to one run. : "Aside from that, he was terrific," Torre said. "我想我們可以一再地回顧那場比賽"Joe Torre談到了禮拜二具歷史意義的勝利 "當你可以在一場像禮拜二的比賽裡逆轉,而且每個人都有所貢獻,這一定對你的信心 有幫助,尤其是在緊接著的像今天晚上的這場比賽。" Posada~在前一夜轟出了在兩出局下的兩分打點、再見紅不讓,在今天這場比賽 用兩之帶有打點的一壘安打打回頭兩分,在此同時,小王持續他連第二場的優質先發 而且只用了81球,在進入第八局前,小王只被打出了四支安打,直到被Gary Matthews Jr. 轟出了一發兩分全壘打,並把比分差距縮小到一分。 "除此之外,他的表現簡直太棒了!"Torre說 : Mariano Rivera notched his eighth save with a perfect ninth, redeeming himself : for the shaky outing on Tuesday in which he allowed the go-ahead run. : Although Hank Blalock just missed the game-tying homer with a long foul to : right with one out, Rivera whiffed him on high 95 mph heat on the next pitch. : A popout to short from Kevin Mench ended the game. : After Posada's RBI single to left plated Derek Jeter in the first inning, : the Yankees gave a run back in the fourth on errant defense by Robinson Cano, : who committed two errors and looked shaky for much of the game. : "It won't happen again," Torre said. "Probably after he messed up a couple : times, he started thinking about it." Mariano Rivera在第九局的完美表現讓他拿下第八次救援成功,一掃前場比賽 在禮拜二的令人顫抖的表現,在那場出賽裡他丟掉了一分被超前分。 雖然Hank Blalock打出了一支右邊邊線深遠界外球而錯失了一支追平比數的全壘打, 但接著卻被Rivera以95英里的火球空振出局,接著Kevin Mench的一個高飛球接殺 結束了這場比賽。 Posada在第一局的一分打點一壘安打打回Derek Jeter後,洋基隊在第四局由於Cano守備 出現狀況,而丟回了一分,他在這場比賽發生了兩次失誤,並在整場比賽大部分時間裡 都讓人捏把冷汗, "再也不會發生了"Torre說"也許他搞砸幾次機會,但他現在已經回神了" : Cano dropped a potential double-play exchange on Blalock's grounder with : one out and one on, and both Phil Nevin and Blalock were ruled safe. : Mench then knocked in Nevin with a single to left, but he was out trying to : stretch it into a double. Wang settled down and escaped the inning, and used : twin killings in the next two frames to escape threats. : "He doesn't get rattled by the things that happen behind him," Posada said. : "He just keeps coming." Cano在一人在壘一人出局的情況下, 漏掉了一顆由Blalock擊出的滾地球經A-Rod轉傳 有機會造成雙殺的傳球,造成Nevin 及 Blalock都被判定安全上壘, 接著Mench用左外野方向的一壘安打打回了在壘上的Nevin,但當他嘗試跑出二壘安打時 被觸殺在二壘前,小王接著穩定了下來並度過這個半局的危機,並在皆下來的兩個半局 用雙殺化解了可能出現的危機。 "他完全沒有被那些守備狀況擾亂情緒"Posada說 "他就是保持著自己的節奏" : Jason Giambi, who left Monday's game with whiplash and missed the Tuesday : comeback, returned to the lineup at DH and sparked the three-run, go-ahead, : fifth-inning rally with a two-out double to left-center. : Giambi, who believes he could start in the field by this weekend's series : with the Mets, called Tuesday's walk-off win "unbelievable" and "one of the : best games I've ever wtnessed, no doubt about it." Jason Giambi,在禮拜一的比賽後扭傷了頸部並錯過了禮拜二的比賽,這場比賽也重新 以指定打擊的角色加入先發陣容,並用兩出局後的二壘安打開啟了第五局得三分、 超前的攻勢。 Giambi相信他可以在下個禮拜對上大都會的系列賽裡以一壘手身分先發, 他也對禮拜二洋基的大逆轉做了"難以置信" 以及 "毫無疑問這是他他這輩子所看過的最棒的比賽"的註解 : After Alex Rodriguez reached on an error, Posada ripped a single off the mound : and into center, and Cano and Bernie Williams followed with RBI singles. : "It doesn't matter what I'm hitting," Posada said. "Right now I just feel : good, I feel comfortable, I feel like I'm doing a lot of things good. : Staying behind the ball. : "Getting that big hit with two outs is important. Hopefully I can continue : that the whole year." 在A-Rod靠著失物上壘之後,Posada追加了一支擊到投手丘反彈的一壘安打送回一分, "我打的如何並不重要"Posada說,"現在我感覺很好,我覺得很舒適,我認為我表現很好, 我持續的跟球" "在兩出局之後打出的那支關鍵安打實在太重要了,希望我能持續一整年 這樣的表現" : If the Yankees (23-15) continue to play well over the long haul, it will be : the strength of the rotation, Torre said. Momentum is only as good as the next : day's pitcher, the saying goes, and Wang was certainly dominant. : "Even when you're at full strength, pitching is so important," Torre said. 要讓洋基(23勝-15敗)持續一整季如此好的表現,關鍵就在投手輪值的強度,Torre說 就像一句俚語"Momentum is only as good as the next day's pitcher"所說 小王完全的主宰了這場比賽。 "即使我們擁有完整的打擊能力,投手這部分仍然是很重要的"Torre說 : [email protected] : http://www.nypost.com/sports/yankees/68762.htm -- My Dying Album http://www.wretch.cc/album/ckyuzi -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.142.17 ※ 編輯: ZzzBa 來自: 140.116.142.17 (05/18 19:02) ※ 編輯: ZzzBa 來自: 140.116.142.17 (05/18 19:10)
ZzzBa:這篇文章真難翻...loh手下留情阿.. 05/18 19:16
※ 編輯: ZzzBa 來自: 140.116.142.17 (05/18 19:22)
ZzzBa:抱歉修到推文了喔...Q___Q.實在是因為這篇很多要修改的地方 05/18 19:27
rainflying:推一下,我比較喜歡這樣正統式的翻譯 :p 05/18 19:52
rainflying:雖然第二段有一句實在太長了..XD 05/18 19:53
KeeperOf7Key:幫推 05/18 19:56
f2002:有看有推喔!感謝您^^ 05/18 21:23
zilkle:推 05/18 21:57
youko:push 05/19 02:37