精華區beta CMWang 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://0rz.net/901px Wang在 New York Times 的照片好帥喔 感覺好像是攝影師叫王擺的pose 在配上打好的光線 讓原本神秘的Wang又添了一層神秘氣氛 為Wang繼續加油 以下內容 徵求翻譯 --------------------------------------------------------------------- A day after showing what may make them vulnerable this season (their pitching), the Yankees displayed what could make them unstoppable (their hitting). Jumping out to an early 8-0 lead, the Yankees hammered their way to a 15-4 victory against the Kansas City Royals yesterday at Yankee Stadium. The victory came one day after the Yankees' bullpen failed to maintain a one-run lead in the first of three games against the Royals. For the Yankees, the most pleasing aspect of the offensive outburst had to be that much of it came from players who are essentially reserves. Batting at the bottom of the lineup, second baseman Miguel Cairo, left fielder Melky Cabrera and catcher Kelly Stinnett each had multiple-hit games, combining for 9 hits and 10 runs batted in. Cabrera started because of injuries to Hideki Matsui and Gary Sheffield. Stinnett started because Jorge Posada is nursing a torn hamstring tendon in his left leg. And Cairo started in place of Robinson Cano, whom Manager Joe Torre rested. "We're so used to having high-profile people here and people who get a lot of attention," Torre said. "For these other guys to be able to shine like they did today, I think it's important, just for the fact when we talk about team, we talk about everybody." One of the Yankees' most prominent players also had a big game. Alex Rodriguez hit his 12th and 13th home runs of the season, the first a two-run shot in the third inning, the second a bases-empty homer leading off the bottom of the fifth. It was his first multiple-homer game this season. Rodriguez finished 2 for 3 with three R.B.I. He stayed in the groove that he said began last week, in a series against the Boston Red Sox. "Just relaxing, enjoying the game, and realizing what I can do," he said of why he has been hitting so well lately. He was 3 for 4 on Friday in the Yankees' 7-6 loss to the Royals. The Yankees' other heavy hitters were relatively quiet. The top of the order — Johnny Damon, Derek Jeter, Sheffield and Jason Giambi — was 3 for 18. Cairo nearly made up for that by himself. He had hits in each of his first four at-bats, finished 4 for 5 and drove in three runs. He tied his career high for hits in a game. "Today, I was just trying to hit the strikes," Cairo said. "I got a couple strikes, and I got lucky." While the Yankees smacked around the Royals' starter, Jeremy Affeldt (2-5), their starter, Chien-Ming Wang (5-2), was consistent, despite several rough patches. Wang gave up two runs in the fifth and sixth innings, but lasted seven innings. He allowed seven hits and four earned runs. Torre said he was pleased that Wang went seven innings, as the bullpen has been overworked lately. "We expected a lot from him after what we saw last year, basically," Torre said. After Kansas City scored its first runs of the game, in the top of the fifth, Rodriguez extended the Yankees' lead to 9-2 with a first-pitch home run in the bottom half. The Yankees (27-20) answered the Royals' two-run sixth inning by scoring six runs in the bottom half. All of the runs came after the Royals (11-36) removed Affeldt and brought in the right-hander Mike Wood with one out and Stinnett, who had doubled, on third. Wood allowed a line drive up the middle to Jeter, driving in Stinnett. Jeter advanced to second on Sheffield's single. Wood then walked Giambi, loading the bases. Jeter then scored on a wild pitch. Wood intentionally walked Rodriguez, then Cairo doubled — his fourth hit — to drive in Sheffield and Andy Phillips, who was pinch-running for Giambi. Rodriguez and Cairo scored on a double by Cabrera that capped the Yankees' scoring. Cabrera was 2 for 4 and drove in three runs. Stinnett was 3 for 4, hit his first home run of the season, and drove in four runs. "The bench got to come out and step up and try to help the team, too," Cairo said. "We're ready." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.145.182
cloud0123:好有質感XD 05/28 17:02
Nilthoron:好有質感的囧照XD 05/28 18:53
gerrysu:不知道有沒有解析度高一點的 這張很帥氣 05/28 19:27