精華區beta Catholic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
  最近整理家裡翻出來的 跟各位分享~ ^^   -------------------------------------------   Satan's Beautitudes      撒旦的真福八端   佚名   Blessed are they who are too tired and busy to go to church   on Sunday, for they are my best workers.   太累、太忙而不在週日上教堂的人是有福的,因為他們是我最好的奴   僕。   Blessed are they who are bored with the minister's mannerisms   and mistakes, for they get nothing out of the sermon.   對神父的教誨感到無趣的人是有福的,因為他們從道理中一無所得。   Blessed are they who gossip, for they cause strife and   divisions that please me.   說人閒話的人是有福的,因為他們製造不和和分裂以取悅我。   Blessed are they who are easily offended, for they soon get   angry and quit.   易發怒的人是有福的,因為他們很快地便生氣而離棄。   Blessed are they who do not give their offerings to carry on   God's work, for they are my helpers.   不將奉獻用以持續天主的工作的人是有福的,因為我們是我的助手。   Blessed are they who profess to love God but hate their own   brothers or sisters, for they will be with me forever.   聲稱愛天主卻不愛自己弟兄姐妹的人是有福的,因為他們將永遠與我 同在。   Blessed are the troublemakers, for they shall be called the   children of the devil.   製造混亂的人是有福的,因為他們要被稱為魔鬼的子女。   Blessed is he or she who has no time to pray, for that person   shall be easily preyed.   沒時間祈禱的人是有福的,因為他將易被攫獲。 -- 你指著律法誇口,自己倒犯律法,玷辱神嗎﹖ 神的名在外邦人中,因你們受了褻瀆,正如經上所記的。                       (Romans 2:23-24) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.24.164 ※ 編輯: HellyStrike 來自: 140.112.24.164 (11/03 13:07)