精華區beta Catholic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
今年亞洲區大專聯會將在台灣舉辦EAP(東亞會議) 8/12~8/19 將會有香港、日本、韓國等地的同學來參加 日前同學會秘書處有收到一封來自香港同學的信 他說他希望能再台北多停留四天,也就是留到8/23 他希望能夠多認識台灣的學生以及台灣的文化 他的來信和自我介紹如下,希望如果能夠當他接待家庭的人與我聯絡 可以用PTT信箱,或是寫信到大專同學會[email protected] ******************************************** Hallo, I am a student coming from HKFCS. I’ll join the EAP programme on 13rd to 19th, after that I’ll stay more 4 days, that means I’ll leave Taipei on 23rd. Now, I’m seeking Taipei student(s) to host me on their places, no worry, they no need to host me for all 4 days if not possible, my intention is made friends with Taipei students and exposure the Taipei living style. Because last time, the EAP programme for WTO, which was held in Hong Kong, after that I went to Singapore and Maly to meet the students who joined this programme, and lived on their places, this is a good experience and great exposure. Except the exposure, I hope if there is a student would like to be my host, that I can go to visit more Churches. About me, I’m aged 21; a boy; a year 3 student studying Higher Diploma in Logistics and Transport Operation at Hong Kong University Community College, now’s waiting for the degree offer. I’ve joined my school’s Catholics Society for 3 years and as a committee in first 2 years. I joined many Church’s activities, the World Youth Day, EAP’s WTO workshop, etc. Through these activities I made many friends, I like to visit there place and live at there place after we know each other, because that’s a very good exposure experience. For instants, last year I knew some friend for Malaysia and Singapore from EAP’s WTO Workshop, after the meeting, I went to their place, they took to visit their Churches, communities, cultures; let me understand more what they mentioned in their societies. For this time, I expected Taiwan students can be took me the places that they usually go, the places are not only for faith, and also for entertainment; and expected to share my experience for Catholic Society. Even none of them can me my host, is no problem, but I would to invite you to be with to do the same things. My hobbies are Ching dynasty antique and our religion arts, so except the pilgrimage, I also want to visit some museums and art galley, and if possible I want to try hot spring. To be host is very easy, because don’t need to arrange more for me then you have, even you only spare the sofa to me for sleep is ok, I’ll come along with my sleeping bag. Why I emphasis they don’t need to arrange for me more than you have, because I live in your home is armed to exposure your living style, and your culture, if you all well prepared, it is not you home any more. Prepare most minimum for me is enough. Actually my air-ticket is able to change the departure day before 72 freight hours without any charges, so may be I will stay in Taiwan until 26th or early leave, for now, my air-ticket is reserved the departure day on 23th. If one student who can not host me for all 4 days or longer, that’s also not a problem, because I don’t mind to rotate to the other accommodations, may be another student’s place, may be Catholic Centre, or even hotel. And then, the host may concern he/she have to spare all the times in that period to take me to some place, that’s not a must also, of course, I hope that will take me to their activities if possible, if not possible, I can take care me by self, only tell me when we meet again is okay. So, I think I to be my host is not hard, I just come to your live like your family member, no need to provide me any extract. ********************************** 謝謝大家把信看完。 希望大家能把此訊息散發出去~ 若有人有意願,請盡速與我聯絡!謝謝~ -- Forty的 藍色‧格子‧其他空白 http://www.wretch.cc/blog/forty -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.219.231