精華區beta Catholic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
蠻有趣的文章 五旬節派基督教應該是靈恩派 沒有全翻 只是摘譯 ========= Born to a family of traditional priests, Ibe Nwigwe converted to Christianity as a boy. Under the sway of born-again fervor as a man, he gathered the paraphernalia of ancestral worship - a centuries-old stool, a metal staff with a wooden handle and the carved figure of a god - and burned them as his pastor watched. Ibe Nwigwe 家以前傳統是司祭 後來他信了基督教 牧師叫他把他們以前的雕像都燒掉 "I had experienced a series of misfortunes and my pastor told me it was because I had not completely broken the covenant with my ancestral idols," the 52-year-old Nwigwe said of the bonfire three years ago. "Now that I have done that, I hope I will be truly liberated." 我最近很多不幸的事情 牧師說是沒有跟以前的偶像斷關係 現在我都燒掉了 我希望我是真的自由了 Generations ago, European colonists and Christian missionaries looted Africa's ancient treasures. Now, Pentecostal Christian evangelists - most of them Africans - are helping wipe out remaining traces of how Africans once worked, played and prayed. 以前歐洲人 搶了非洲的寶藏 現在五旬節派基督教要整個消滅 剩餘的可以了解 非洲以前 工作 玩樂跟祈禱的資料 "Where the older Catholic and Anglican denominations are more tolerant, the Pentecostals reflect more strictly the idea of a jealous God that would brook no rival," said Uzoatu. 以前天主教跟聖公會傳教的時候 比較容忍 五旬節派基督教非常嚴格 不容忍 "We are ... telling the Christians that they can't detach themselves from their past, that there is a beginning to their history," said Omotosho Eluyemi, a senior commission official. 我們告訴那些基督徒 她們不可能完全拋棄他們的過去 這是他們歷史的開端 "There is hardly anyone around these days to speak up for tradition," said Eze. 在這裡 很難找到人 為傳統說話 From AP http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2007/09/04/940653-christianity-vs-the-old-gods-of-nigeria -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 75.61.76.169 ※ 編輯: falstaff 來自: 75.61.76.169 (09/07 11:56)