精華區beta Catholic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
歐巴馬今天宣布他是美國總統的候選人 不過 他前幾天宣布離開他的教會 因為他的牧師有一些偏見 他今天說的一篇演講 也很振奮人心 不過 好像覺得在哪聽過 原來 跟耶穌說的有點像 還記得 耶穌在會堂裏說: “使瞎子復明 使殘障走路 這段福音要印驗了” http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/samgrahamfelsen/gG5gJ2 節錄跟節譯 America, this is our moment. This is our time. Our time to turn the page on the policies of the past. Our time to bring new energy and new ideas to the challenges we face. Our time to offer a new direction for the country we love. The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, 我對美國人民有無限的信心 只要我們願意 願意奮鬥 努力 相信 then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; 我非常確信 我們老時 可以告訴我們的小孩 就是現在 (this was the moment) 我們要給病人提供照顧 沒工作的人會有份好工作 this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; 就是現在 (this was the moment) 我們使海平面減緩上升 地球開始痊癒 this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. 就是現在 (this was the moment) 我們要結束戰爭 保護國家 成為地球的希望 This was the moment – this was the time – when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. 就是現在 (this was the moment) 我們要成為更好的自己 為我們最高的理想努力 Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America. 謝謝 願神祝福你 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 155.53.1.254
falstaff:我是覺得歐巴馬說的理想 我們也可以盡我們的能力做 06/04 15:00
LEONISS:他所謂的"牧師的偏見"是什麼啊? 06/04 21:33
falstaff:他的新教牧師 好像是說 "911是上帝對美國的懲罰" 之類的 06/04 23:26
Geigemachen:Jeremiah Wright還叫信徒說God curse America! 06/05 00:03
Geigemachen:還說"愛滋病是美國政府散佈的,為了要消滅黑人" 06/05 00:03
falstaff:請參照1306篇 歐巴馬費城演講 06/05 00:25