精華區beta Catholic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 IA 看板] 作者: pursuistmi (common people) 看板: IA 標題: [新聞] 馬坎夫人、佩林對墮胎議題意見相左 時間: Thu Sep 18 22:49:05 2008 標題:Cindy McCain, Palin part on abortion, sex ed Wife of GOP presidential candidate adds, 'but I do respect her for her views' updated 10:26 a.m. ET Sept. 4, 2008 ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The wife of Republican presidential nominee John McCain doesn't agree with vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's opposition to abortion in cases of rape and incest. Cindy McCain also parts ways with her husband's running mate on sex education. Palin opposes abortion and rejects the view that pregnancies caused by rape and incest should be exceptions. Cindy McCain tells ABC's "Good Morning America" that "I don't agree with that aspect, but I do respect her for her views." Palin has opposed funding sex-education programs in Alaska. Cindy McCain tells ABC that she advocated abstinence as a part of sex education at her children's school. "I believe that it's twofold and I think all of it should be taught." Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26543563/ 新聞來源: (需有正確連結) -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.162.58
ncyc:唱雙簧? 09/18 22:52
falstaff:借轉天主教板 09/19 02:38
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 155.53.44.97