精華區beta Catholic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這是天使之聲Libera合唱團所唱的好聽歌曲San Damiano。 在San Damiano的一間破舊教會,耶穌向聖方濟顯現,要求聖方濟來修復教會。 聖方濟就修建了這間教會,並且創立方濟會救濟窮人,復興當時的教會。 這首曲子很好聽,不過"Only you San damiano lady of the roses own" 這句我覺得很怪,任何一個聖人並不只被任何一個地點擁有 (應該由天主來指派他們什麼時候該去哪裡才對) 為什麼歌詞中只有San damiano可以單獨擁有lady of the roses(聖母瑪利亞)呢? 不是很懂歌詞會什麼這麼寫。 http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=M16M2PQHvdA From Titchmarsh on Song (1992) performed by Angel Voices, aka St. Philip's Choir, aka Libera. The soloist is Oliver Putland. San Damiano Only you San damiano Lady of the roses own Only you San damiano Far from here but close to home I want you to go same as me I want you to know all I've seen All corners of the world A message to be heard With heart and soul, Heart and soul Only you San damiano Lady of the roses own Only you San damiano Far from here but close to home Oh tranquility all around Peace and mystery to be found Travel the world and still Can other places fill Your heart and soul, Heart and soul Only you San damiano Lady of the roses own Only you San damiano Far from here but close to home Only you San damiano Lady of the roses own Only you san damiano Far from here but close to home Corner of paradise A golden chain has tied Us heart and soul, Heart and soul Only you San damiano Lady of the roses own Only you San damiano Far from here but close to home Only you San damiano Lady of the roses own Only you San damiano Far from here but close to home -- 上月球!月球是中國人吳剛不可分割的一部分 抓嫦娥!此女意圖分裂中國領土脫離中國掌握 殺玉兔!玉兔為資產階級之玩物!日帝之玩偶! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.160.87 ※ 編輯: Geigemachen 來自: 118.168.160.87 (01/11 16:48) ※ 編輯: Geigemachen 來自: 118.168.160.87 (01/11 16:50) ※ 編輯: Geigemachen 來自: 118.168.160.87 (01/11 16:54) ※ 編輯: Geigemachen 來自: 118.168.160.87 (01/11 16:54) Geigemachen:轉錄至看板 Oh-Jesus 01/11 22:07