精華區beta Catholic 關於我們 聯絡資訊
因為主,讓我有機會到菲律賓參加主教團的活動,也認識了可愛的神父,修女與教友 菲律賓是天主教國家,在那裏彷彿"回家"的感覺,公車或機車上也彩繪聖像,小小的機車 計程車上也放著聖母像,十分溫馨~ (有機會再寫整個旅程的體驗與所見所聞) 認識好幾位菲國的神父,介紹一首好聽的歌Casting Crowns - Who am I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=othmFqaw0Yk 歌詞版
官網http://www.castingcrowns.com/ 美國基督教搖滾樂隊 Who am I? That the Lord of all the earth, Would care to know my name, Would care to feel my hurt. Who am I? That the bright and morning star, Would choose to light the way, For my ever wandering heart. Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are. I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours. I am yours. Who am I? That the eyes that see my sin Would look on me with love And watch me rise again. Who am I? That the voice that calmed the sea, Would call out through the rain, And calm the storm in me. Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are. I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours. Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are. I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours. I am yours. I am yours. Whom shall I fear Whom shall I fear I am yours.. I am yours.. -- 毋須迷戀,無須畏懼,無須躊躇。<人生因堅持而偉大>宮本武藏 仰望星空,享受宇宙的奧妙,讓我更有勇氣面對未知的美好未來,永不放棄 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.227.196.72 ※ 編輯: hwenagua 來自: 61.227.196.72 (10/19 23:21)
ian1009:真的是很棒的分享! 10/20 14:03
Ivangelion:暫收錄至 z-10-6 「歌曲」 :) 10/20 17:11