精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://bbs.qieerxi.com/viewthread.php?tid=71152&extra=page%3D1 CECH: KEEPING IT CLEAN Sun, 2nd Sep 2007 翻譯:xiaozhu3091 Petr Cech, looking at Villa Park for a first clean sheet away this season, will be unconcerned if Chelsea are more open in defence in the months ahead. 切赫,正在希望能夠在維拉公園完成本賽季的第一場客場不失球的比賽,他一點也不 擔憂切爾西在這幾個月裡打得更加開闊的防守。 There has been plenty of discussion already about the team committing more bodies forward this campaign, but that doesn't means it has to sacrifice the defensive excellence of the last three years according to our keeper. 現在已經有很多的討論關於本賽季球隊更加關注在前場的表現,不過對我們的門將來 說,這並不意味著這就要犧牲過去三年我們優秀的防守。 'We always tried to attack because you always want to score goals, but on the other hand, you always want to defend well and if you have great players in defence, you can defend well as a team,' he says. "我們總是試圖進攻,因為你總是想要進球,不過另外一方面,你總是希望能夠防守 很好,如果你有著偉大的防守球員們,你就能作為一個球隊防守得很好," 他說。 'It is a habit and even though we attack more as a team, we defend well.' "這是個習慣,作為一個球隊我們要更多的進攻,我們依然防守很好。" Cech recorded his first shut out of the season last week at home to Portsmouth, reaching an important personal milestone. In his native Czech Republic there is a 'club' of keepers who have reached 100 clean sheets in club league games in top flight football. 切赫在上週主場對樸茨茅斯得到了本賽季第一場不失球的比賽,達到了一個重要的個 人里程碑,他加入了在祖國捷克有著的 "頂級聯賽不失球100場的球員俱樂部"。 With the 1-0 win over Pompey, Cech has joined it at the age of 25. The previous youngest was in his early 30s. 隨著1-0擊敗龐培,切赫在25歲也達到了這個成就。以前最早的達到這個成就的人那 時已經是30幾歲了。 'I am seven years ahead and if I can add a few more and maybe reach 200, I will be happy. "我大概提早了7年,如果我能夠再增加點,或者達到200,我將十分開心。" 'You always want to start the season with a clean sheet but I started with two conceded against Birmingham which is not a good start for a goalkeeper. But what counts is the three points and in the end we got that - and finally, I have got the clean sheet. "你總是想要以一個不失球開始本賽季,不過我在對伯明翰的比賽中丟了兩個球,這 對一個門將來說不是一個好的開始。不過真正要算的是三分,我們也得到了 ─ 最後 我終於也得到了一場不失球。" 'If you go to the game knowing you hardly ever concede a goal and you go 1-0 up, you say okay, that is almost done and you play with less pressure. Everything feels comfortable on the pitch, not only for the goalkeeper but for the whole team.' "如果你參加比賽並且知道你很難會丟球的,那麼你得到了1-0,你可以說行了,已 經差不多搞定了,你的比賽壓力也會降低。場上的所有東西都會變得舒適,不只是對 門將這樣,對整個球隊都是。" Today Cech matches up against a keeper more than three years his junior in Scott Carson, on loan to Villa from Liverpool. 今天切赫將面對一個比他還小三歲多的門將卡森,他是從利物浦租借到維拉的。 'He is young, he has a lot of talent,' reckons the Chelsea keeper. 'I think he has got a great future in front of him if he gets the chance to play in the national team and if he gets the chance to play the whole season with Aston Villa. "他很年輕,他很有天分," 切爾西門將評價到。 "我想他以後會有一個好的未來, 如果他能有機會為國家隊效力,如果他能夠為維拉打滿整個賽季的話。" 'It will be difficult to score against him but hopefully we can do that and win there at last.' "面對他進球很難,不過希望我們能夠做到,並且最後贏得比賽。" Bookmakers Paddy Power have Chelsea down at 9/2 to score once and keep a clean sheet. Highlights of how Cech and colleagues fare at Villa Park can be seen on Chelsea TV Online - or the full 90 minutes can be watched on Chelsea TV, all from midnight. http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage/0,,10268~1104511,00.html 官網原文 -- “沒有幾人能像他一樣在37歲就累計過百億的財富,沒有幾個人能像他一樣狡黠。” by 俄羅斯《真理報》記者謝爾蓋 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.193.59
Rasheed:保持清潔比較傳神啦~XD 09/02 22:21
lowlydog:嗯 破功 :P 09/03 01:46
Santos:五場失七球 也夠慘的了 XD 09/03 02:36