精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Mourinho predicts open title race Mourinho 對於本季英超奪冠之路的預測 Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes the Premier League title will be contested by more than the usual 'big-four' teams this season. Chelsea 教頭 Jose Mourinho 認為,本季參與爭奪英超冠軍行列的球隊,已經不只有傳統 的”四強”這四支球隊而已了。 After Chelsea's 2-0 defeat at Aston Villa on Sunday, Mourinho said: "It will become more normal for the big teams to lose matches and points. Mouriniho 在星期天球隊以2-0的比數敗給了 Aston Villa 之後表示,大球隊輸掉比賽 且無法贏得積分這件事將會變得越來越常見。 "The other teams outside the top four have spent lots of money and brought players in to bolster their teams. “四支頂級球隊球隊以外的隊伍們砸下重金並購買球員們補強現有陣容並撐起球隊 實力。” "Villa are one example but you can find a lot of other examples." “ Aston Villa 是一個例子,你也可以找到很多同樣的例子。” He added: "It will be more difficult to play against these teams because they are better. 他並且表示: ” 跟這些球隊作戰時將會更難打敗他們,因為他們已經有所成長。 "The league is open but it is the first weekend of September and we are only five matches into the season." “ 聯賽開始了,但到現在只是九月的第一個星期,我們也只打了五場比賽。” And of the current top four places in the Premier League only Everton are a surprise inclusion - with Liverpool on top, Arsenal second and Chelsea in fourth. 根據最新的英超排名來看,前四名中只有 Everton 跌破了某些專家們的眼鏡。 Liverpool 為首, 再來是第二名的 Arsenal和 屈居四位的 Chelsea。 So it is unlikely that Mourinho will be hitting the panic button at this stage. 所以,這場比賽的失望結果在目前這個階段並不會使 Mourinho 感到擔憂。 He was also keen to play down the significance of Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich leaving the stands shortly after Villa scored their second goal. 當 Chelsea 的老闆 Roman Abramovich 在 Aston Villa 攻進第二球時離開了球場, Mouriniho 對於這場比賽似乎有放手一搏的跡象。 "I think the owner leaves the stadium when he wants to leave," Mourinho said. “ 我想我們家阿布想在啥時離開,他就會離開。” "I went to see England-Germany the other day and I left early because I wanted to beat the traffic." “ 我也有去看英國與德國的友誼賽,我早走是因為想要避開車潮。“ Story from BBC SPORT: http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6975646.stm Published: 2007/09/03 06:39:56 GMT --------------------------------------------------- 英國人的幽默...XD -- ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ◢█▍◢██◣ █▉ ◢██◣ █▉██ █◣◢█ ▕╬╬╬╬╣ █▉ █▉██ ★ █▉ █▉██ █▉██ ████ ○/ GOAL! ▕╬╬╬╬╣ █▉ ██▇▇ ★ █▉ ████ ████ █◥◤█ ▊︿ ⊕ ╬╬╣ █▉ ◥█▇◤ ★ ████ █▉██ █▉██ █ █ / ▕╬╬Tony▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.30.87.253
Verriasen:我想阿布不會是想避開車潮 因為他都搭飛機 09/06 01:17
wei7515:還是要開車去機場的啊 XD 不然他飛機停哪裡 09/06 01:33
Santos:之前不是聽說是直昇機 XD 09/06 01:34
wei7515:直昇機太危險了啦~ 09/06 01:38