精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11062_2725499,00.html Cech defends Hunt Petr Cech has defended Stephen Hunt following his sending off during Republic of Ireland's defeat to Czech Republic. 在愛爾蘭跟捷克比賽後切赫幫杭特說話 Hunt was somewhat harshly sent off on the hour mark for a lunge at Czech striker Jan Polak. 杭特撲向了捷克的前鋒Jan Polak (?) 然後被送出場 The Reading midfielder was shown a straight red card despite appearing to win the ball in his challenge with Polak. 杭特拿到了一張紅牌儘管看起來他拿到了球 Hunt, who came on for the injured John O'Shea in the first half, was given a rough reception from the home crowd as a result of his involvement in Cech's head injury last season. 上半場時杭特替代受傷的奧謝上場,他被場上的人噓,因為他上賽季把切赫的頭弄傷過 Cech admitted Hunt was unlucky to be sent off and says he would not have been dismissed if he made such a tackle in the Premier League. 切赫說杭特被送出場是註衰,假如在英超是不會被送出場的 Unlucky 不幸運 "I think he was not in an easy situation and, eventually, saw a red card which, most likely, would not even be taken as a foul if it was played in the UK as he firstly played the ball and only after that hit Polak with a sliding tackle," Cech told TV Nova. 切赫跟TV Nova 說"我想這不是一個容易的狀況,而且最後看到了紅牌,假如你在英國他先 拿到了球然後在那之後鏟倒了Polak,這樣沒有算犯規' "He suffered from the fact that it was an international game, I am almost convinced that he would not be shown a card in England, it would not be a foul there." "這是國際賽,我幾乎確定在英國這不會拿到牌,那邊不會成為一個犯規的" When asked if he spoke with Hunt during the pre-match warm-up or at all, the 25-year-old said: "No, I was preparing myself on one side and he was preparing on the opposite one and, anyway, I hardly speak with anyone before the game as I am concentrating on my performance. I did not have the possibility." 當問到假如跟杭特在比賽熱身前或是比賽中講話,25歲的切赫說"不.我在我這邊準備, 他也在另外一邊準備,反正我比賽前很少跟人說話,我正在集氣,我沒有這樣的可能" Delighted 高興 Turning his attentions to the game, Cech was delighted to see Czech Republic move a step closer to qualifying for Euro 2008 by moving six points clear of Republic of Ireland. 話題轉回比賽,切赫很高興捷克更靠近歐洲盃資格跟愛爾蘭差六分 "We are happy for the clean sheet. I think we have fulfilled what we expected from the game," added Cech. "我很高興拿到一張清潔表單,我想我們達到我們比賽的預期" "They were a high-quality opponent and considering that, these three points are golden." "總括來說他們是高水準的對手,這三分很珍貴" Czech coach Karel Bruckner was refusing to get carried away by the result and believes there is still a long way to go before qualification is secured. "The qualification is not over yet, there are still a lot of games to be played and we cannot be carried away by any euphoria," said Bruckner. -- 在英國,傷到守門員的頭都沒拿牌,更何況是鏟倒 ┐(─_─)┌ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
Santos:切赫現在只能在國家隊拿cs慰藉心靈 切爾西對不起你...@@ 09/14 00:16
DemonRing:哭哭 09/14 00:22
qaisgood:在英國,牌是看裁判心情發的..... 09/14 00:26
heavygauge:我要推最後一句XD 09/14 00:54
※ 編輯: wei7515 來自: 125.224.74.62 (09/14 01:01)
tomuya:推最後一句xd 09/14 08:58
stranck:1/f ... XDDDD 09/14 14:34