精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://bbs.qieerxi.com/viewthread.php?tid=71428&extra=page%3D1 Malouda still adjusting 12th September 2007 翻譯:cumtowen Florent Malouda has insisted that he is still adapting to the Premier League, but is relishing the high expectations that come with being a Chelsea player. 馬盧達認為自己仍處在適應英超聯賽的過程中,但他相信自己可以在切爾西取得成功。 The Frenchman joined The Blues in a £13million move from Lyon, and has enjoyed five league starts this season. 今年法國邊鋒以1300萬英鎊的身價從里昂轉會來到切爾西,本賽季已經有五次首發出 場。 Malouda admitted that competition in the Chelsea side is fierce, but he is thriving off the challenge of being a success at Stamford Bridge. 馬盧達承認切爾西的隊內競爭非常激烈,不過他很樂意面對挑戰,並有信心在斯坦福 橋取得成功。 "I am fine at Chelsea. I am still in an adaptation period. But that does not surprise me," he told L'Equipe. 馬盧達對隊報表示: "我在切爾西過得挺好,我還處在適應的過程中,但我認為這很 正常。" "It's not all roses - there are some difficulties. At first, there is very strong competition. Moreover, it is another culture. I have to swallow that. "當然沒有完全容易的事 ─ 在這裡也會遇到困難。首先這裡的競爭非常激烈。其次 就是文化的差異,我不得不去慢慢適應。" "But I am happy, It is a new and exciting challenge. It is really great to be in this situation, with a lot of expectations around you. That gives me responsibilities and I love that." "不過我很開心,這是一個新的令人興奮的挑戰,能夠有這種挑戰是件好事。我身邊 都是經驗豐富的足壇老手,這使我更加有責任感,我喜歡這種感覺。" Malouda also explained that he is not interested in making headlines, but prefers to be a team player. 同時馬盧達也表示自己對成為報紙頭條沒什麼興趣,他想要的只是作為球隊的一份子。 "I don't search to make the front page. I just want to be efficient in what I have to do. I always got recognition from coaches," he added. 他說:"我不會去看報紙的頭版有沒有我,我只是想發揮我的作用。我只要能得到教練 的認可就心滿意足了。" "I never make waves and they should appreciate that." "我從來不會太誇張的展現自己,他們也應該清楚這一點。" http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_2723516,00.html -- 以伊露維塔的名為證發誓 — 若有誰敢奪取屬於我們的藍色之魂,不論對方是天使 、惡魔、男人或女人,包括尚未出生者,若有任何的生靈,不論偉大或渺小,是善 還是惡,我們都將懷著復仇與憎恨之心直追到天涯海角,直追到世界結束之日。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.199.34
qaisgood:那等這傢伙適應完....應該又是個英超MVP 09/15 19:58
acmonkey:最近幾年新來的都要適應一陣子XDD 09/15 23:04