精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_2732925,00.html Chelsea star Didier Drogba has warned he will refuse to play through the pain barrier as he looks to shake off a troublesome knee injury. 獸巴警告他可能會在膝蓋傷沒100%恢復前拒絕上場 Drogba missed Saturday's goalless draw with Blackburn with the injury and he is a major doubt for next week's UEFA Champions League opener against Rosenborg. Last season's top scorer says he has been struggling with the injury since pre-season and that it flared up again in the defeat at Aston Villa a fortnight ago. 聽說獸巴他開季前就已經帶傷上場 Chelsea are keen to have Drogba available again, but the Ivory Coast ace is refusing to be rushed as he wants to be fully fit before returning to action. 象牙海岸人在沒完全康復前拒絕上場 Pain "For a month I've trained with pain in my right knee," Drogba told French magazine Sport. "Sadly I have not been able to get rid of this discomfort. I've played four Premier League matches in this state and it is unbearable. 帶傷打了四場比賽快受不了了 "Now the pain is so great that my presence next Tuesday for the game with Rosenborg in the Champions League is in doubt. 痛的週中冠軍盃比賽沒法上場 "All will depend on the evolution of this injury, for I do not want to set it off again. "I want this problem to be definitely fixed." The former Marseille star is disappointed to be missing the start of the Champions League and he has set his sights on returning for the trip to Valencia on 3rd October. Unpleasant "The European Cup is a competition that makes me dream. It irritates me not to be there," continued Drogba. "The physios are getting to know me in a new light. In this kind of state, I am frankly unpleasant. "If I do miss Rosenborg, I hope to return for the trip to Valencia." 不過獸巴希望能跟巴輪西亞比賽時上場 -- 總之就是個不確定 有消息說最多要修一個月~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.212.28
minagiyu:傷全好再上其實也好 09/16 22:48
YutaTabuse:獸巴加油 09/18 02:18