精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_2745262,00.html Wenger: Jose was quality boss 21st September 2007 Arsene Wenger has praised the 'quality' of Jose Mourinho and believes his exit from Chelsea is 'sad'. The Portuguese left The Blues on Thursday after a break down in his relationship with the club's hierarchy. Premier League bosses have been queuing up to pay tribute to Mourinho and Arsenal chief Wenger has offered his verdict. "It is basically sad because I feel Mourinho is a manager of quality," Wenger told the club's official website. "I am a great believer in technical stability and therefore I don't think it is good news for football." Respect  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ On their fractious relationship Wenger added: "We didn't get on the best, but recently it has become better. That does not hide the fact I respected what he did and the quality of his work. "Of course he is a great manager. He arrived when Chelsea were on the way up; they had a good side already and he did something more and made them winners. "He deserves a lot of credit for that because it is never easy to win and in England it is maybe more difficult." Talented coach (這段是在講格蘭特)  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ Wenger is also keen to see how Mourinho's replacement Avram Grant fares in the role of Chelsea manager. The Frenchman added: "I know him very well from Israel. I have very good relations with Avram. When he was manager of Israel he visited some clubs and he came here through some common connections we had and since we have had very good relations. "He is a very talented coach. I don't know if he is just filling in or will take over for the longer term, but we will see what kind of changes he makes." -- 我們是不是也要來個對照組啊 神經病終於下課了? 石頭終於被搬開了? Bravo!! -- Trust No 1 信 用 第 一 XDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.196.248 ※ 編輯: JamesCaesar 來自: 218.169.196.248 (09/23 14:06)
lowlydog:唉...需要服用佛經連結嗎? 09/23 20:23
acmonkey:人必自重而後人重之...善哉善哉 09/23 20:34
IronChef:溫格: 我是帶著一個佛心來的 09/23 20:53