精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2762310,00.html Drogba return lifts Blues Grant excited ahead of first home game against Fulham Chelsea manager Avram Grant has given a positive update on striker Didier Drogba's fitness. 新教練說了有關獸巴令人開心的近況 Drogba has been struggling with a knee injury this season and has not played since the defeat at Aston Villa at the start of September. 獸巴在9月輸給aston villa的比賽後就因膝傷沒上場 But Chelsea are expected to be boosted by the Ivory Coast international's return to action against Fulham on Saturday. 但切爾西期待明天會因為象牙海岸人的回歸而有提升 "We will check the players this afternoon and tomorrow to make sure that everything is okay but probably Didier will be back," Grant said on Sky Sports News. 新教練說:我們今天下午及明天會確認是否一切都沒問題,不過可能獸巴會回來 "As a manager I want all the players to be available for the game and I'm very happy that Didier is the first one to come back." 做一個經理,我希望所有的球員都可以上場,也很開心獸巴是第一個回來的 Close Midfielder Frank Lampard and defender Ricardo Carvalho have also been sidelined this month with thigh and ankle injuries respectively. 中場球員LP及防守球員捲毛略本月也因為腿及腳踝傷不能上場 Grant has confirmed both players are ahead of schedule and are very close to making their comebacks. 新教練已經確認這二名球員都比預期得來得好,而且接近回來場上 "Frank not yet, but he is almost. (Ricardo) A few more days and he will be okay," Grant continued. LP還沒有,但幾乎好了,捲毛略再過幾天就好了 --------------------------------------------------以下都是新教練講的話,大意是 希望可以保持老大的主場不敗之類的好紀錄...... Winning ways Chelsea are without a Premier League win all month having lost twice and drawn at home against Blackburn in the league. The Blues host local rivals Fulham this weekend, and Grant said: "We need to get back to winning, for us it's been a long time. "The fans are all behind the team and I hope to give them reasons to continue." Chelsea play their first home game since Jose Mourinho's exit and Grant's appointment on Saturday. Mourinho had an almost flawless record at Stamford Bride and the former Israel coach hopes to continue the Portuguese tactician's miraculous run. "The record at home is a good one. It's a pressure that I like, it's pressure that pushes you to be at your best. It's a good record, I respect it and I want to continue it," he added. 獸巴明天可以上場,這算是近一週來難得的好消息 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.71.26 ※ 編輯: superbecky 來自: 124.8.71.26 (09/29 00:46)
JamesCaesar:趕快追一追進球數吧,不然金靴不保 XD 09/29 00:46
wei7515:格蘭特敢破主場紀錄我一定會哀怨好一陣子 09/29 00:53
heinzyie:終於阿....希望數據魔人也快回來 09/29 01:00