精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea180706/index.html#/page/NewsHomePage/list_2209129_1 Sun, 30th Sep 2007 It was a feeling of disappointment for Avram Grant as the team failed to find the elusive goal that would have provided us with four points at home to Fulham on Saturday. 格蘭特很失望 沒能進一球能讓我們拿下四分的球 Grant felt that the side created enough chances to win the game, but lacked a killer instinct against our dogged west London neighbours. 格蘭特說機會很多 可惜沒有進球 'I think we made seven or eight chances for goals today, so from this point it is good but we didn't score,' he said. 'I can't say anything about this because the last four or five games we didn't score enough except against Hull. 'It was not our best game, and we need to improve this but again we created the chances to score.' 以上都是說一樣的東西 It is now four games without a league win, and in that period we have not scored a goal, losing two and drawing two of those fixtures. 現在是聯賽連四場不勝 連四場不進球 而且其中輸了兩場 It's a frustrating position for the new first team coach to be in, and he admits a win is important, before the gap with leaders Arsenal becomes insurmountable 'First we need to score, then we need to win. I can't argue with this,' he conceded. 'Even with this gap, anything can happen. For this we need to score goals and play better. I think the players want to play better, they give everything they can, but need to improve a few things.' 格蘭特:我們必須進球 我們必須贏球 Grant also refused to criticise Didier Drogba for his sending off for two bookable offences, and was also diplomatic when questioned about Clint Dempsey's challenge that led to John Terry's departure. 格蘭特不怪杜澳巴的紅牌 On both incidents, Grant said: 'These things I like to watch on TV, I will watch again and then decide.' JT was forced off with a depressed fracture of the cheekbone at half time after Dempsey's early aerial challenge had left the skipper in a heap on the floor. He bravely continued, but Grant refused to risk further damage. 'He's going to have a scan and then I will have more information. We will have to wait and see. 'He didn't complain, he wanted to continue but we didn't want to take the risk. For me if you have a doubt, if it's something in the head I don't like to take the risk.' 其實蔣公可以繼續踢下去 不過還是被換下了 Fulham boss Lawrie Sanchez believes the injury was accidental, saying: 'Clint's a strong player, so is John Terry. These things happen in football. I'm sure it wasn't malicious; Clint isn't that type of player.' Sanchez was also frustrated that his side hadn't stolen the points. Despite being under pressure for much of the game, Fulham wasted two opportunities, with Petr Cech saving well from Paul Konchesky and then Diomansy Kamara dragging a shot wide in the dying stages. He said: 'Anybody would settle for a point at Chelsea before they come, but when you're that close to knocking over their record you think let's take it. We're four games undefeated in the league, and haven't really got just desserts with the points we've accumulated.' With Valencia to face on Wednesday, possibly without captain Terry, Grant is hopeful that Michael Essien may return. 週中要去西班牙 格蘭特希望愛心可以回來 'He has a small tear, I think he will be available for Wednesday,' he said, adding: 'As you know the Champions League is something different. For that we always play a different way, so we could be in a better shape, and we'll give all we can.' 聽說愛心拉傷肌肉 是個小傷 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.212.28
Shizuyoshi:他這個教練真的很不好當. 09/30 02:06
chelseamiyu:進球積分可以拿4分? 是我記錯了嗎? = = 09/30 10:54