精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=458084 Diarra targets regular football By Pete Allison - Created on 31 Mar 2007 Chelsea midfielder Lassana Diarra has set his sights on a regular starting place in Jose Mourinho's team, as well as keeping his place in the French national side. The 22-year-old played 90 minutes in both of France's latest Euro 2008 qualifiers, but says he needs to be featuring more at club level. "Being in the starting XI in Lithuania was already great," he said, "and then the coach played me against Austria. I was so proud. "Now I want to achieve good matches again at my club, and hope that I keep the coach's trust, because at Chelsea it is a daily fight." Diarra has featured 15 times for Chelsea this season, and is delighted that he has been of use to Mourinho by playing in a variety of positions. "It is very difficult to keep your place in the team. Now the coach believes I have the right to play as full-back, but he plays me everywhere. "If it goes smoothly at Chelsea, I will fight to come back as soon as possible in the national team, hopefully in June." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.225.67.180
shinana:迪亞拉越來越棒了,希望他能接下馬哥的位置. 04/02 18:13