精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea180706/index.html#/page/NewsHomePage/list_220 9129_0 中文網還沒出來 我隨便翻翻~ Mon, 2nd Apr 2007 Neil Barnett has been writing, editing and broadcasting for Chelsea for over 20 years. On Saturday we qualified for next season's Champions League. On Sunday Joe Cole and Wayne Bridge returned to full training. 星期六我們晉級明年的歐洲冠軍聯賽 星期日布里奇韋恩跟喬柯爾在昨天已經加入完全訓練\O/ So, although Manchester United won again and Chelsea played lamentably at Watford, thanks to that wonderful stoppage time goal it was a pretty good weekend. 雖然昨天沒追到分,但是那個補時進球狠爽 Lassana Diarra missed the game at Watford due to an injured shoulder with which he returned from international duty. He should be okay for Valencia on Wednesday. 迪亞拉因為打國家隊肩膀受傷昨天沒有比賽,不過他打蝙蝠應該沒問題 Jose Mourinho tried to refuse to use the internationals as an excuse for the performance, but he found it impossible. 荷西不想用國家隊比賽當藉口,但是還是唸了兩句 'I don't want to excuse it because I always feel we have something inside of us , something hidden, that we can give. That extra bit,' he told me on his post- match interview for Chelsea TV. 'So I don't want to use that as an excuse. But you were in Cobham, you saw that I was there doing nothing, I was there playing five against five with the medical department and my people, and that's not good. 'You cannot prepare your team when the players they come and are tired, with no focus, no concentration.' 從國家隊回來以後,隊員很疲憊,無法集中,所以我只好自己跟教練組跟醫療組員踢球 打發時間。 It had been impossible to prepare, especially with the injuries to Arjen Robben and Diarra. Jose looked to keep the Manchester United score from the players on Saturday, but the pressure of having to win to keep up rather than move ahead seemed to get to everyone. However, there were still eight efforts on target climaxing in an excellent goal. If Mikel and Diarra have clearly improved since the start of the season, then Salomon Kalou with his headed winner has again proved that in the latter part of the campaign he has become capable of regularly influencing the game. 雖然比賽打的很鳥,但是起碼有八次射門機會。特別誇獎米克爾、迪亞拉跟可魯,如果說 前兩者有進步,那可魯就是能影響比賽的核心人物了。 With Arsenal losing 4-1 at Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime, it has to be worth posing the question whether any of the other three top clubs have three youngsters playing as well and importantly as Diarra, Kalou and Mikel have been recently. 隨著阿森納再午餐時間被力物普宰,我們可以問:英超其他三強是否有像這三名近來的表 現相提並論的年輕球員? Mourinho, however, laughed at Salomon's involvement. 'To tell you the truth he had a very bad 45 minutes. Great goal, but he played very bad.' 不過荷西覺得其實可魯進球以前踢的很鳥 And that probably summed up the team. The win, however, took us to 72 points, 22 ahead of fifth placed Bolton who are on 50, and there are seven games left - 21 points to fight for. The lowest we can finish is fourth. 我們現在已經72分,剩下七場比賽,已經確定了前四名的排名。 Thus on the last day of March we reached the Champions League for the fifth year running. 而且還有歐洲冠軍盃可以打 Then, on the first day of April, Sunday, when the team trained at 11.30am, Joe Cole and Wayne Bridge joined in. 餘人節當天,喬柯爾跟布里奇韋恩一起加入了訓練 Joe limped out of training on 27 November at the UK Athletics stadium behind Eastlands, where Manchester City play their reserve games, the day after we drew at Manchester United and two days before we won at Bolton. 喬柯爾在去年十一月的預備隊比賽後受傷,再之前面對曼聯 So yesterday was a big boost not just for him, not just for Jose, but for everyone in and around the squad. 昨天他的復出不只對柯爾、對荷西,而是對我們整隻隊伍的鼓舞。 Wayne was back two days before his three weeks target following his knee operation. They could both be very important participants over the next month. 韋恩只用了兩週半的時間養膝蓋傷,原本預計是達夫的所用的四週 ,這對我們四月的 賽程會非常有幫助。 As a result of keeping clean sheets in the last seven League games, we again have the best defence in the Premiership. We have conceded a mere 19 goals in 31 games. It really is a remarkable feat. 我們在連續七場聯賽保持不失球,31場比賽丟了19球,很強。 Now we need to do that in the other competitions. In the same period we've conceded two in the Champions League (Porto home and away), one in the Carling Cup Final (Arsenal), and four in the FA Cup (all against Tottenham). 我們必須把這紀錄引申到其他盃賽,冠軍盃對波圖丟了兩球(主客各一),聯賽盃丟了 一球(阿森那),足總盃丟了四球(脫藤漢)。 We've won the crucial games, but we've made life hard for ourselves. A Premiership head at home to Valencia with the resolve we showed at home to Barcelona should set us up to take a result there which can help move us toward a Champions League semi-final. 如果能拿出對巴薩一樣的表現,要打贏蝙蝠晉級半決賽是很有可能的。 -- 四週→兩週半~ 偉災 黑捷克~ 羅本能不能也快一點 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.212.27 ※ 編輯: Santos 來自: 140.112.212.27 (04/02 18:44)