精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://chelsea.sina.com.cn/news/2007-04-05/16042100.html REACTION: DON'T PANIC! Thu, 5th Apr 2007 At half-time, losing 1-0 to a wonder goal from Valencia's David Silva, Jose Mourinho's message to his team was simple: "There's no reason to panic." 中場休息的時候,當球隊因瓦倫西亞席爾瓦的精彩進球0比1落後時,莫里尼奧對他的 球隊的要求非常簡單:“絲毫沒有驚慌的理由。” With Arjen Robben missing through injury and Joe Cole only able to give a maximum of 15 minutes, the bench comprised mostly defensive players. "Tonight I had no real ammunition on the bench. But I told the players we could change the result. But even if we could not do it, the tie would be open with that kind of result: 0-1, 1-1, 2-1." 在羅本因傷缺陣以及喬˙科爾最多只能打15分鐘的情況下,替補席上更多的是防守球 員。“今晚我的替補席上沒有任何真正的火力支援,但我告訴球員們我們可以改變結 果。即使我們做不到,比賽仍然具有懸念,比賽的結果將可能是這樣的結果:0-1、 1-1或2-1。” So with the final score coming within these parameters, the message to his team remains the same although he adds a warning to the Spanish side. 所以最後的進球帶著這些因素發生了,對球隊的要求仍然一樣,但他也對西班牙的球 隊提出了警告。 "At this moment, it's 1-1, exactly the same as Porto did against us, Porto playing at home. In the second leg, we saw what happened at Stamford Bridge. It was a very difficult game for the home team. So I think in the Mestalla, everybody is thinking they are one step ahead and maybe everybody is enjoying this result. But if I was in their place, I would be very cautious." “現在的比分是1比1,和波爾圖主場與我們比賽後的結果一樣。在第二回合裡,我們 看到了在斯坦福橋發生了什麼,對主隊來說,這是一場困難的比賽。所以我認為在梅 斯塔利亞,每個人都認為他們向前邁出了重要的一步,可能所有人都在享受這個結果 。但如果我在他們的位置上,我將非常小心。” Whilst acknowledging that the home team normally has an advantage, Jose hoped that other factors might not also favour Valencia in the second leg. 眾所周知,一般而言,主隊都會佔據一些優勢,何塞希望在第二回合的比賽中,其它 因素無助瓦倫西亞。 "If we have a good referee there, not influenced by the enthusiastic atmosphere of the Mestalla, why cannot we get a result there? The score is 1-1, it's not 0-3 like PSV. If you ask Ronald Koeman now I think he would say that he doesn't believe he can beat Liverpool there 4-0. “如果我們在那裡有一名好裁判,不被梅斯塔利亞的熱烈氣氛所影響,我們為什麼不 能得到想要的結果呢?比分是1-1,而不是PSV的0-3。如果你現在問問科曼的話,我 想他會說他不相信他們會4-0戰勝利物浦。” "But Chelsea can win in Valencia, Chelsea can draw 1-1, Chelsea can draw 2-2, Chelsea can go to extra-time. Of course, it's difficult because they have a good team and they play at home." “但切爾西在瓦倫西亞會贏的,切爾西可以1-1或2-2打平,切爾西可以進入加時賽。 當然,這很困難,因為他們有一支優秀的球隊,而且他們在主場。” One member of the Valencia team who will be missing from that game is left midfielder Vicente who was substituted after 57 minutes. His manager Quique Sanchez Flores confirmed that the player has a tear in the back of his thigh and will be out for approximately four weeks. 瓦倫西亞的一名球員將缺席那場比賽,他就是左中場維森特,他在57分鐘被換下場。 主教練弗洛雷斯確認,他的小腿後側撕裂,大約將缺陣四週。 Reflecting on the first leg, Jose was pragmatic in his assessment of the game. "If somebody has to win the game, it should be Chelsea because they attacked more. But the result is correct. It was a game where both teams fought for a result: Chelsea trying to win and Valencia trying to draw. 首回合的比賽,何塞的評價很現實:“如果有一方應該贏得這場比賽的話,那麼這應 該是切爾西,因為我們的進攻更多。但結果是正確的,這場比賽雙方都為結果而戰: 切爾西試圖取勝,而瓦倫西亞試圖踢平。” "They were a bit lucky with that amazing goal because they didn't create a lot but the goal is a fantastic shot. “那粒令人驚訝的進球有些幸運,因為他們沒有創造出很多機會,但這個進球來自於 一腳漂亮的射門。” "We had Salomon Kalou hitting the post when the result is 0-0. And in the second half, we had that Shevchenko shot - I think Ayala took it in front of goal. But at the end of the day, we have to accept the result is a fair result." “在0比0時,卡盧打中了門柱,下半場我們也有舍甫琴科的射門:我認為阿亞拉在門 前拯救了這個球。但在今天結束後,我們應該接受這個結果,這是一個公平的結果。” He dismissed the suggestion that getting Chelsea into the semi-finals was now the biggest challenge of his managerial career, responding mischievously: "If I don't go to the semi-final, I will go to Earls Court with my kids to see the wrestling!" 莫里尼奧否定了帶領切爾西進入半決賽是目前他的教練生涯中最重要的挑戰的說法, 他頑皮的說:“如果我沒有打進半決賽,我將和我的孩子們一起去 Earls Court 看 摔角。” By Gill Lester -- “沒有幾人能像他一樣在37歲就累計過百億的財富,沒有幾個人能像他一樣狡黠。” by 俄羅斯《真理報》記者謝爾蓋 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.196.155
DemonRing:沒錯,去看摔角。BobbyLashley好好味啊~ 04/06 12:49